Posted September 11, 2019
Dining Hostess for Yacht Club Restaurant.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Greet and escort guests to tables in the restaurant.
• Maintain a courteous and efficient operation of the dining room to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Take reservations and conduct confirmation calls.
• Possess thorough knowledge of food, wine and cocktail menu.
• Demonstrate knowledge of all daily events, times, and locations.
• Participate in daily line up and staff meetings.
• Ensure positive interaction and hospitality procedures with all guests.
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Requires working knowledge of ala carte and fine dining practices.
• Must have or have the ability to obtain TABC and safe-serving certifications.
• Prefer previous experience in a resort setting.
• Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to listen to the nature of the concern, demonstrate empathy with the customer and provide positive and proactive solutions.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and guests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE