Posted February 8, 2020
JOB OVERVIEW: Busperson
Maintains sanitation and cleanliness of the restaurant, bar and counter areas. Also maintains adequate food items and servic
• Neat appearance with proper clean uniform.
• Replenish and maintain adequate service supplies and utensils.
• Replenish and maintain adequate food items and beverages.
• Actively promote accident prevention by keeping all areas swept and clean, at all times.
• Use wet floor signs.
• All counters and shelves cleaned and polished daily.
• All machines cleaned and sanitized.
• All refrigerators and reach-ins cleaned.
• All drains cleaned.
• Heat strips and service window cleaned.
• Floor swept and mopped on aisle, hot side and cold side.
• Complete food store room requisition and store all items in their proper place.
• Empty all trash cans.
• Perform all other duties, as directed by management.
• Clean up all spills at once, being sure always to use wet floor sign when mopping.
• Be certain to mix cleaning chemicals properly, always using the proper chemical for the proper job.
• Be sure to practice proper lifting techniques in removing trash cans and other heavy objects. Seek help, if necessary. Learn to use equipment properly.
• Be aware of heat and steam in dish machine area so as to avoid possible burns.e supplies and resets table in dining room.
• Neat in appearance and well groomed.
• Able to work with little supervision.
• Able to life heavy objects.
• Friendly disposition and well mannered.
• Must be punctual.
• Must be able to communicate in English well enough to understand schedules and cleaning checklists.
• Must be organized.
• Must be able to work quickly.
• Stooping, bending and lifting an average of 30 pounds will be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE