Posted September 11, 2019
Located only 1/3 of a mile from LAX and a few miles (5 km) of Los Angeles Forum and Hollywood Park Casino. At the Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, guests can enjoy our 557- room hotel, an outdoor pool, a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, complimentary shuttle from and to LAX. We are a diverse hotel and our hands on 24/7 staff is multilingual to help with luggage storage, dry cleaning/laundry, and tours or tickets. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and a computer station.
At Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport we believe in creating memorable experiences where our associates and our guest feel valued and care for. We are in search of an energetic individual who is passionate, personable, fun and able to motivate others. This individual will assist our Front Office Manager to ensure the effortless and seamless movement of guests in and out of the hotel, and to provide exceptional levels of service throughout our guests' stay. The Guest Service Manager will assure guest service standards are being applied consistently and will oversees all facets of the client experience by assisting with guest complaints, check-in and check-out issues, be pro-active in a leading role in terms of service, culture, development, team image, systems, procedures and skill development.
As a Crescent managed hotel, our property offers the following benefits for full time associates:
* Paid time off after 90 days of service, the associate starts accruing after day one
* Vacation time after 6 months of service, the associate starts accruing after day one
* Holiday Pay after 90 days of service
* Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Annual Review & Merit Salary increases
* 401k after six months of service
* Customer service based incentive programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* A complimentary lunch buffet is provided daily by the hotel
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS OF A GUEST SERVICE MANAGER:
1. Assist in interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
2. Respond to guest’s special requests, needs, problems, issues and concerns and accommodate groups to ensure optimal levels of guest satisfaction and repeat business.
3. Implement company programs and supervise the daily operations of the Front Desk to comply with SOPS and LSOPs, maximize revenues, and motivate associates to ensure an optimal level of quality service and hospitality are provided to the hotel customers.
4. Supervise the Guest Service Agents.
5. Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for clerks and other employees. Resolve customer complications and complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation and determining the most effective solutions. Make decisions and take action based on previous experience and good judgment, sometimes revising approach to accommodate unusual situation. Authorize revenue allowances to remedy problems only after other alternative solutions have been offered.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
E-Verify Disclaimer: Crescent Hotels and Resorts participates in the E-Verify program.
Please Note: We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
9750 Airport Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Telephone (310) 645-4600
We are just a mile from LAX Airport, with complimentary shuttle service, and a mile from Manhattan Beach. Centrally located, everything in L.A. is right here: shopping, dining and entertainment. We're a quick hop to Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and the 405. Lounge by the outdoor heated pool, work out in the Fitness Center or get together in over 14,800 square feet of banquet and meeting space. For great food and drink, just stop by Comfort Restaurant or Brewsters Beererie for over 100 beer choices. From flat screen TVs to free high speed internet access to the cozy, restful Four Points signature bed, each of our 549 rooms, including 20 Jr. Suites, has everything in place to completely relax. Just sit back and enjoy the pool or runway views.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE