Posted December 2, 2019
The beautiful and vibrant Newport Beachside Resort situated beachfront in the heart of Sunny Isles–North Miami Beach is looking for a Front Office Manager. The successful candidate will manage the Front Office operations to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service and compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures while meeting/exceeding financial goals. . Come join our team at Crescent Hotels & Resorts! We are an Employer of choice dedicated to promoting a successful team!
Reports To: Director of Front Office
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
2. Implement company and franchise programs and manage the operations of the Front Office (Front Desk, PBX, Bell Stand, Concierge, Transportation, Valet) to ensure compliance with LSOPs and SOPs and to ensure an optimal level of quality service and hospitality are provided to the hotel customers.
3. Prepare forecasts and reports and assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of the budget to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff are on hand to provide top quality customer service.
4. Resolve customer complaints, anticipate potential problems by reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality.
5. Interact with the sales staff to discuss and implement sales strategies to continually improve occupancy levels and revenues.
6. Monitor and maintain the Front Office systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance.
7. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
8. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English.
Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
Can communicate well with guests.
Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
Ability to handle cash and credit transactions.
Must possess thorough knowledge of all guest services department operations, and individual job requirements.
Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills required.
Computer literacy and financial management a must.
Ability to resolve guest, supervisor and employee conflicts.
Able to manage effectively multiple tasks at all times.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
16701 Collins Avenue
North Miami Beach, FL 33160
Telephone (305) 949-1300
Situated beachfront in the heart of Sunny Isles–North Miami Beach, the beautiful AAA-rated Newport Beachfront Resort and Spa elevates the Miami Beach Resort experience. Escape to this treasured place where iconic design, rich history and mesmerizing views of the Atlantic from your private balcony lay the backdrop for an all-encompassing Miami Beach experience. Soothe at our luxurious Aveda Seven Seas Spa & Salon featuring a wide range of replenishing and anti-aging facial and body treatments. Indulge at our electric Kitchen 305 presenting Miami inspired culinary dishes or at our Coconuts Poolside Tiki Bar & Grill. Be pampered by our team of beach butlers at our Newport Beach Club while lounging in our tiki-hut cabanas. Fish at our exclusive Newport Fishing Pier. Explore Miami’s greatest sites and attractions including South Beach, the Miami Zoo, the Florida Everglades, and Aventura Mall.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE