Posted December 3, 2019
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Managers to join our enthusiastic team! We are looking for a corporate sales manager with contacts in the Atlanta, Nashville, Birmingham, or Charlotte area and position can be remote living in any of these regions.
Located on the beautiful St. Andrews Bay and Grand Lagoon, Sheraton PCB is minutes from the Gulf of Mexico in Panama City Beach, Florida and offers 320 guest rooms, 60,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor event space including a private Bay beach, 3 outdoor pools, seasonal water sport rentals, 4 food and beverage outlets, a full service spa, championship golf courses, 5 clay tennis courts, and our own 49 passenger shuttle boat to the pristine and undeveloped Shell Island with access to the Gulf of Mexico.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Move throughout property to conduct site inspections. Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
2. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
3. Handle account details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
4. Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
5. Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel and review competition.
6. Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
7. Represent hotel at trade shows. Set up exhibits involving bending, stooping, lifting and reaching overhead.
8. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
9. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
10. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Knowledge of a hotel structure and how all departments interact. Ability to effectively communicate with customers in a friendly and positive manner, in order to solicit business, meet client needs and resolve complaints.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
4114 Jan Cooley Drive
Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Telephone (850) 236-6000
A quintessential Florida vacation destination, our hotel is nestled along the historic St. Andrews Bay, with a distinct coastal experience as the only AAA Four Diamond rated hotel in Panama City Beach.
A water lover’s paradise, the beauty of the Emerald Coast is at your fingertips at the Sheraton Panama City Beach Golf & Spa Resort. Dig your toes in the white sands of our bay beach and relax along the shore or make a splash with a trip to Shell Island or a wave runner rental. Boat excursions include a day sailing aboard the Footloose Catamaran on a snorkel/dolphin cruise or captain your own pontoon boat rental for a day of fun in the sun with the whole family.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE