Posted October 10, 2019
Horseshoe Bay Resort, a 4-Diamond luxury lake and golf resort outside of Austin in the Texas Hill Country, is looking for a dynamic and engaging Restaurant Manager to lead the charge! Opening in early 2020, the Cap Rock complex will feature a 270-seat Clubhouse Restaurant, Pool Bar & Grill, and Special Event Center. Responsible for managing the daily operations of a demanding and spacious indoor and outdoor dining complex. You must take pride and ownership of the quality of service provided.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• College degree in a hospitality related industry, valued.
• High school diploma or equivalent, required.
• Must have two years of experience in the food and beverage industry and one year supervisory experience.
• Must be Food Handlers and TABC certified, or ability to obtain within first 14 days of employment.
• Valid driver’s license and ability to meet the requirements of driver insurability as established by the insurance carrier.
• Experience in customer service; resort experience preferred.
• Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills.
• Knowledge of different types of food and beverage production.
• Knowledge of different types of wine and spirits and their service.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite required.
• Knowledge of various software programs, valued. Knowledge of Agilysys POS system preferred.
• Requires a high degree of problem solving abilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE