Posted November 20, 2019
JOB OVERVIEW: Manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and to solicit past and new business to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded.
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales & Marketing
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Business Transient Sales Manager is responsible for handling all aspects of Sales for individual transient sales efforts. He/she will be responsible for developing and maintaining a customer base for the local market.
• Research, identify, target and solidify relationships with new and existing Corporate, Leisure and Consortia accounts
• Meet and exceed monthly revenue and sales activity goals by conducting weekly sales calls to existing accounts, as well as uncovering new business
• Develop existing accounts and conduct quarterly reviews with Travel Managers of the local market to ensure accounts are on pace to meet targeted goals
• Prepare weekly reports highlighting market trends, account development and new prospects
• Pursue opportunities in untapped Markets for Individual transient sales efforts and including Corporate and Leisure Travel market segment focus.
• Handle account details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are completed and documented
• Some travel required to conduct outside calls and promote the hotel to accounts including corporate travel agencies
• Increase brand awareness through involvement in travel related organizations
• Represent the hotel with prospective customers to provide necessary information on hotel facilities and services while determining levels of interest and opportunity.
• Prepare monthly Hotelligence Reports with market analysis
• Develop measurable targeted action plans for account penetration and growth
• Assist with annual RFP negotiations and annual contract renewal
• Track all Consortia and Corporate accounts daily
• Maintain relationships with the Leading Hotels of the World and Crescent Hotels & Resorts Global Sales Teams
• Conduct site inspections with targeted clients along with existing clients
• Conduct in-house events with the corporate travelers
Education and Experience:
• Four-year college degree in hospitality management, marketing, business or related degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong understanding of the Dallas market is highly preferred
• Knowledge of Corporate, Leisure and Consortia Markets
Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Amadeus Advanced/Delphi
• Working knowledge of Hotelligence 360 reports
• Effective listening, verbal, written, negotiation, presentation, and closing skills
• Ability to assess customer needs, understand market dynamics and prepare presentations / proposals tailor for individual clients
• Meet / exceed expectations for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, and proposals.
• Organizational skills that result in accurate, timely, and thorough work.
• Strong professionalism, diplomacy, selling skills, and work habits
• Ability to remain positive, resourceful and improvise while working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure
• Compile facts and figures, analyze information and arrive at logical conclusions and sound business decisions
• Must satisfy and comply with the legal requirements for employment within the jurisdiction
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HALL Arts Hotel offers the perfect blend of art and the services and luxuries of an upscale boutique hotel in the heart of the Dallas Arts District. With surrounding views of Pritzker Prize-winning architecture, such as the Winspear Opera House and Wyly Theatre, HALL Arts Hotel provides a unique opportunity to stay in the cultural center of Dallas.
HALL Arts Hotel will be the preeminent luxury hotel in Dallas, with uncompromising class and exceptional elegance.
Hotel features include:
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE