Posted November 25, 2019
If you have a passion for hospitality and a sincere love for people, we would love to get to know you better. Apply online and come to 2323 Ross Ave., 1st floor, Dallas, TX 75201 Monday- Friday, between 10am-6pm for an interview.
JOB OVERVIEW: Food Runner responsibilities include setting tables, serving food orders and removing used dishes and utensils.
REPORTS TO: F&B Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Delivering food orders from the kitchen to the Guest tables
2. Acting as the point of contact between Front of the House and Back of the House staff
3. Communicating food orders to chefs, paying attention to priorities (e.g. food allergies)
4. Clear and clean tables
5. Fill water glasses and soft drinks
6. Maintaining cleanliness in the restaurant
7. May assist with other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Basic reading, writing and math skills and food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations
This job requires ability to perform the following:
• Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 20 pounds
• Moving about the restaurant and kitchen
• Handling food objects, products and utensils
• Bending, stooping, kneeling
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, cooks, and supervisor.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
• Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
• Basic math skills are frequently used when handling cash and credit.
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HALL Arts Hotel offers the perfect blend of art and the services and luxuries of an upscale boutique hotel in the heart of the Dallas Arts District. With surrounding views of Pritzker Prize-winning architecture, such as the Winspear Opera House and Wyly Theatre, HALL Arts Hotel provides a unique opportunity to stay in the cultural center of Dallas.
HALL Arts Hotel will be the preeminent luxury hotel in Dallas, with uncompromising class and exceptional elegance.
Hotel features include:
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE