Posted December 29, 2019
Welcome to the HALL Arts Hotel, located in the spectacular Dallas Arts District- just steps away from Pritzker Prize winning architecture, exceptional artwork of every kind, and the area’s renowned restaurants—the hotel enjoys a special relationship with this one-of-a-kind place. We are not just a part of the District, we are an extension of it, generously supporting its cultural institutions, opening our art-filled spaces for all to enjoy, and reflecting all its sophistication and worldliness.
Affiliated with Leading Hotels of the World, HALL Arts Hotel we are the preeminent luxury hotel in Dallas, with uncompromising class and exceptional elegance.
Digital is embedded in every corner of our lives –“Everything Is Digital”.
We are looking for a creative individual that has a have a passion for Digital Marketing and can see opportunities everywhere. This person can focus on driving revenues and innovation and can adapt and modify their plans as market conditions change.
Does this sound like you?
This position is responsible for ensuring core Digital Marketing standards, fundamental expectations HALL Arts Hotel best practices are fully implemented throughout all of the systems for Digital Marketing.
The Marketing Manager will assist the Director of Marketing researching market conditions and identify opportunities, exercising the initiative to research and interpret data and weigh options to reach conclusions, increase revenues for the properties within their region. Additionally, this position will be in charge of designing print ads, online and social media marketing within the brand guidelines established for the hotel and restaurants.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
• High-Degree of Digital Marketing, In-design & knowledge of the hotel industry
• High energy enthusiasm for Digital Marketing, the HALL Arts Hotel & Crescent Hotels & Resorts with a focus on working as a team with our Sales & Revenue Partners to drive revenues for the property
• Responsible for developing and implementing digital objectives via property-specific action plans designed to grow revenue for each property by segment and evaluate return on ad send (ROAS) cultivating from these segments
• Strong initiative – ability to work with little supervision
• Coordinate and manage monthly calls, applicable vendors and brands to share the digital strategy and measure results. Prepare presentations and provide recommendations for discussion to increase overall digital performance
• Business Case Development & Strong Statistical Skills. This leader will participate and provide input, recommendations and share results during property ownership calls
• Audit brand sites, vanity sites, OTA’s, social pages, etc.…for old images and update as applicable
• Assist the Director of Marketing and Director of Revenue Management in the design and implementation of the graphics and copy for print/online marketing, promotions, custom experiences, packages, advertising and e-mail campaigns for the hotel guests, food & beverage outlets and the Partners program, within the brand guidelines
• As the social media champion for the property, design and update quarterly social media calendar in the brand voice. Schedule and update content daily in real time
• Manage responses on all social media channels in real time in the brand voice
• Manage deadline, assets and ticket usage and experiences as part of the HALL Partnership Program for the Hotel & Residences in tandem with the Director of Marketing and Director of Revenue Management
• Update website content by working closely with hotel departments to ensure that the website is robust, accurate and current
• Oversee that the hotel’s pre and post arrival messaging is accurate and current
• Assist Director of Marketing in planning and execution of all special events for the hotel
• Create digital newsletters for the hotel, outlets and Partners Club program and manage subscriber list
• Update directory listings for various industry publications and websites as directed
•Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field; or equivalent experience
•3-5 years’ experience in a measurable digital strategy experience, preferably in the hotel or related industry
• Professional Communication Skills – verbal and written
• Excellent Computer Skills and proficiency in Multi-Channel Analytics, Integrated Planning, Content Marketing, Campaign Creation and optimization with PPC, Paid Media, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing Tools and Microsoft Office
•Strong knowledge of In-Design, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Chrome, Power Point
•Excellent language, spelling, writing, editing and proofreading skills and telephone etiquette
•Ability to write and edit copy that adheres to brand standards in style and tone for collateral, advertorial and online media
•Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
•Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow and self-motivate
•Ability to write and edit copy that adheres to brand standards in style and tone for collateral, advertorial and online media.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Get it done attitude with willingness to work additional hours if unexpected projects or tight deadlines require it
• Remain positive, resourceful and possess the ability to succeed in a constantly changing atmosphere of digital, while staying organized in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HALL Arts Hotel offers the perfect blend of art and the services and luxuries of an upscale boutique hotel in the heart of the Dallas Arts District. With surrounding views of Pritzker Prize-winning architecture, such as the Winspear Opera House and Wyly Theatre, HALL Arts Hotel provides a unique opportunity to stay in the cultural center of Dallas.
HALL Arts Hotel will be the preeminent luxury hotel in Dallas, with uncompromising class and exceptional elegance.
Hotel features include:
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE