Posted December 31, 2019
Act as the primary resource for operational and administrative functions for group block management, which includes, but is not limited to the following tasks:
• Handle all Group Housing responsibilities, such as the timely and accurate building and maintaining all group blocks in HMS/Delphi according to established revenue management guidelines for all definite bookings.
• Set up billing method as well as the appropriate charge routing information for mini-hotels based on signed contract
• Process rooming lists and input into Property Management System immediately upon receipt. Distribute copy of completed rooming lists when requested.
• Complete and distribute group status sheets and other information pertaining to upcoming groups.
• Process on-property transient reservation including but not limited to VIP guests, preferred account clients, etc, as directed by the GM, DOM & DRM
• Responsible for changes, cancellations, billing, upgrading, room pre-assignments, etc. for all group, preferred clients and VIP guests.
• Coordinate with the CVB the processing of all Passkey reservations when applicable.
• Process crew rooms reservations in the property management systems upon receipt of monthly manifest and additional requests.
• Maintain reservation files.
• Up sell goods and services offered by hotel.
• Up-sell rooms where possible according to established procedures to maximize hotel average room rate.
• Provide accurate information about the city and the surroundings attractions when asked by guest.
• Be familiar with hotel layout, including room types and descriptions.
• Maintain current information and knowledge on packages, room rates, holiday packages and sales promotion
• Answer phones with proper etiquette and in a timely manner.
• Follow-up on all voicemails and emails in a timely manner.
• Interacts with guests in a courteous and efficient manner.
52-WEEK RM-INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
• Attend daily inventory management huddle with the DRM and Convention Services Manager.
• Monitor group cut-off dates & alert convention services manager of upcoming deadlines.
• Organize weekly group pick-up meeting to review groups within the next 90 days with the participation of the convention services manager, DOS, and DRM.
• Monitor group inventory in Delphi and HMS and ensure sell-through room type availability.
• Release available group block inventory after cut-off date and under the direction of the DRM & CSM.
• Update sales system with group pick-up.
FRONT OFFICE SUPPORT
• Ensure balancing of inventory utilizing IPS reports.
• Ensures queues are processed daily for the hotel.
• Process third party reservation requests for confirmation, cancellation, modification, etc.
• Review upcoming potential sold out nights & special events arrivals for duplicate reservations. Resolve discrepancies. Balance inventory by room type.
• Assist Front Office team in day-of-arrival inventory management: resolving OOO rooms, negative room type availability, unsold blocked inventory, etc. & communicate unresolved issues with DRM & FOM.
• Initiate sold-out night checklist first thing day-of & forward to FOM for completion on all potential sold out dates.
• Review pre-paid reservations (Advance Purchase/Third Party/etc.) & ensure reservation information & billing are set up correctly.
• Collate and distribute daily reports on late cancellation, early departures, no-shows, etc.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORTIVE FUNCTIONS:
• Assist the Accounting team when called upon with the reconciliation of Travel Agent & Group Commissions
• Work closely with Housekeeping, Engineering, Catering and Sales to assure groups and special functions are handled smoothly.
• Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. Notify sales of any group bookings.
• Maintain working knowledge of sales, front office and accounting area.
• Assist with special projects.
• Assist in other administrative duties as needed.
• Attendance at meetings as required.
• Maintain a clean and organize work area.
• Be familiar with all emergency procedures on how to evacuate the hotel.
• Perform other duties as assigned such as operating a photocopier.
• Maintain uniforms and grooming standards as outlined in employee handbook.
• Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules in response to the business needs of the hotel.
Perform other duties & responsibilities as assigned or required by the GM and DRM.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HALL Arts Hotel offers the perfect blend of art and the services and luxuries of an upscale boutique hotel in the heart of the Dallas Arts District. With surrounding views of Pritzker Prize-winning architecture, such as the Winspear Opera House and Wyly Theatre, HALL Arts Hotel provides a unique opportunity to stay in the cultural center of Dallas.
HALL Arts Hotel will be the preeminent luxury hotel in Dallas, with uncompromising class and exceptional elegance.
Hotel features include:
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE