Posted January 7, 2020
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g., chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
• Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, dairy, and other food items using knives, electric mixers, immersion blenders, food processors, scales, and portion bags.
• Processes prepared foods for service using ovens, gas stoves, grills, and broilers
• Assure that each item is cooked to the Chef and guest’s specifications
• Garnish each dish properly
• Answer, report and follow executive or sous Chef’s instructions
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, broilers, sauté burners, ovens, flat-top grills, and refrigeration equipment both during and after service
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Assumes responsibility for the quality, food safety/sanitation and timeliness of products served
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the management staff
Job qualifications and requirements are as follows:
• Previous experience working as a Line Cook for 3+ year(s)
• A culinary school diploma is not required but a plus
• In-depth knowledge of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
• Familiar with the industry’s best practices
• Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
• Attention to detail.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HALL Arts Hotel offers the perfect blend of art and the services and luxuries of an upscale boutique hotel in the heart of the Dallas Arts District. With surrounding views of Pritzker Prize-winning architecture, such as the Winspear Opera House and Wyly Theatre, HALL Arts Hotel provides a unique opportunity to stay in the cultural center of Dallas.
HALL Arts Hotel will be the preeminent luxury hotel in Dallas, with uncompromising class and exceptional elegance.
Hotel features include:
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE