Posted January 14, 2020
The essential job functions for a Banquet Server at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor are:
1. Set up banquet room as instructed by Supervisor to include linen, serviceware and glassware.
2. Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
3. Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
4. Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Supervisor to ensure consistency throughout the banquet. Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
5. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
6. Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
7. Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to Supervisor’s specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
Associates at the hotel perform any other job related duties as assigned to foster a team culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
110 South Eutaw Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Telephone (410) 962-0202
An elevated travel experience awaits you at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards. Nestled within the city's thriving Arts & Entertainment district, our hotel offers unparalleled access to Baltimore landmarks including the National Aquarium, M&T Bank Stadium, Royal Farms Arena and Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Stretch out in stylish rooms and suites featuring high-speed Wi-Fi access, Plug-In technology panels, flat-screen TVs and featherbed mattresses. Watch sports as you enjoy seafood and drinks at The Yard, which boasts a unique wine and beer wall, or stop by Bricknfire for a slice of artisanal pizza. Our hotel also offers a 24-hour gym for your convenience. If you're hosting an event in the Inner Harbor, we provide 18,472 square feet of indoor and outdoor space, as well as comprehensive planning and catering services. We're also near the Convention Center, for those attending events at that venue.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE