Posted February 14, 2020
Serving guests at the front desk while providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner by adhering to guidelines and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for the efficient and professional running of the front desk, including relationships with other departments.
• Handle all cash duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and standards. Conform to cash handling procedures at all times.
• Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily event sheet, bulletin boards and be up to date with all changes, new procedures, and events.
• Have knowledge about room rates, packages, discounts and promotions and know how to handle each.
• Have knowledge about guest rooms, locations, amenities, features and all other services offered by the hotel.
• Operate Agilisys software, take same day reservations and know how to enter a reservation into Agilisys.
• Perform guest registration and room assignment and accommodate special requests of all customers.
• Assist all guests with problems and questions as required. Ensure that all guest problems are resolved.
.• Ensure proper credit when checking out guests and provide the guests with a zero balance invoice.
• Bank out at the end of the shift by following procedures.
• Must be able to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner, to include conflict situations.
• Have good knowledge about the area and the environment.
• Must be able to interact with co-workers and have a sense of TEAM.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE