Posted November 20, 2020
The Housekeeping Supervisor is to be hands-on with the day to day operations of the Housekeeping Department. This person has to be familiar with the scheduling, daily reports, daily operations, department and company policies and procedures resort-wide. Must be able to carry out any duties necessary, whether it is administrative or actual housekeeping duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assist in Associate Scheduling.
• Complete shift reports and assist in management of submitting payroll.
• Verifying completion of daily work assignments.
• Key Inventory.
• Assist in weekly inventory and ordering supplies.
• Keep Assistant Executive informed of any and all Associate needs.
• Inventory control and organization.
• Cleanliness and general up-keep of company vehicles, utility carts, and equipment.
• Reporting any Maintenance issues to amenities managers then follow up on repairs.
• Communicating with Front Desk on Room Status, room discrepancies.
• Periodically run various reports such as Departures, Wait Status and communicate pertinent information to QA’s, to insure a smooth work flow.
• QA all VIP rooms prior to releasing room to front desk for occupancy.
• QA as needed.
• Patrol all floors to insure good work flow, checking housekeepers times and encourage them to up their pace if they are lagging or compliment them on outstanding work if they are working ahead of pace. BE VISIBLE
• Verify all room statuses with QA at the end of the shift and make sure all room statuses are correctly entered into the computer prior to the end of their shift.
• Review any pertinent information, unresolved issues and guest request with other Supervisors.
• Valid Texas Drivers License and satisfactory motor vehicle report for insurance purposes.
• Computer Knowledge to include email and word processing.
• Demonstrated hands-on housekeeping skills.
• Previous Supervisory experience preferred.
• Professional Attitude and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant, enclosed toe and heel.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Ability to make independent decisions.
• Must be able to work under time restraints and pressure.
• Strong work ethic and ability to lead a team.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE