Posted September 26, 2020
We are seeking candidates who have year-round availability to include weekends.
As a member of the Summit Rock member services team you will be responsible for tending to the members and their guests on a daily basis. Enhance our golf members' experience by assisting golfers with carts and equipment, and maintaining an efficient outside service area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Pick up and drop off golf bags at bag drop and meet members at their vehicles for bag loading and unloading.
• Clean clubs for members and guests.
• Pick up balls from range prior to mowing.
• Remove rental clubs for use by guests; clean and put away after use.
• Store, plug in and charge golf carts after thoroughly cleaning and stocking.
• If golf cart has mechanical problems, tow golf cart to maintenance shop.
• Clean, tag and store member or guest clubs in bag storage room; ensure security of all golf equipment while in storage.
• Bring golf bags to buses; take back when necessary for large groups.
• Assist in maintenance and repair of golf carts when necessary.
• Must be 16 years with Valid Texas Drivers License, and satisfactory motor vehicle report for insurance purposes.
• Knowledge about the game of golf is preferred.
• Previous customer services experience is preferred.
• Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to comprehend reading materials, and speak, read and write English.
• Must have neat and pleasant overall appearance.
• Strong interpersonal skills and pleasant demeanor.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE