Posted September 15, 2020
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
2. Implement company programs and manage the operations of the Restaurant, Room Service and any other food and beverage outlets as required to ensure compliance with SOPs and LSOPs, safety regulations and federal, state and local regulations to ensure an optimal level of service, quality and hospitality are provided to the guest(s).
3. Forecast, implement, monitor, control and report on the various outlet budgets and their components (labor costs, food costs, beverage costs, supplies, equipment, etc.) to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff are on hand to provide top quality customer service.
4. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
5. Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
6. Create, recommend and implement promotions, displays, buffet presentations and ideas to capture in house guests and a larger share of the local market.
7. Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the various outlet areas and equipment to protect the assets, comply with policies and procedures and ensure quality service.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
1 Helen Heneghan Way
Rockville, MD 20850
Telephone (301) 294-2200
Guests can shop and dine at Rockville Town Center or hop on the Metro to D.C. and explore the nation’s capital. They can do it all when they stay at the modern, stylish Cambria® Hotel Rockville.
Stylish guest rooms offer:
Our hotel in Rockville, MD is near popular local attractions and D.C. landmarks, including:
Many corporate travelers stay with us when they need a business hotel in Rockville since we offer upscale accommodations and are within minutes of many corporations.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE