Posted October 18, 2020
J's Restaurant Supervisor
The restaurant supervisor's main function is to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on associate satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous, correct service. The restaurant supervisor is accountable for sales and profit in his/her area.
NOTE: This position should be considered supervisory in nature - administrative tasks should be limited to scheduling with knowledge of the budget progress report. The restaurant supervisor should be on the floor on all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Actively support the Quality Improvement Process.
• Assist in identifying and implementing a successful marketing plan for assigned outlets.
• Assume responsibility of daily operation of all assigned outlets.
• Assist in working toward positive financial results.
• Assist in ensuring that scheduling functions are performed accurately and on a timely basis.
• Assist in maintaining a highly motivated and well-trained staff.
• Open and close shift in accordance with manager's checklist.
• Initiate aggressive guest interaction through seeking and soliciting feedback from guests.
• Train, maintain and enforce all Horseshoe Bay Resort and Crescent Hotels & Resorts service standards using use records, menus and appropriate reference materials.
• Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift.
• Handle daily associate relations (e.g., scheduling, time adjustments).
• Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests.
• Gather and implement all proper tools for running shift, (e.g., schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks).
• Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings or any other daily problems that may arise.
• Minimum of two years food service or related hospitality experience.
• Written/verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities.
• Able to work with teams.
• Basic technical knowledge of restaurant operations.
• Demonstrated hospitality skills.
• Demonstrated strong work ethic.
• NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All employees must realize this fact and be aware that, at all times, it may be necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift, as business demands. In addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE