Posted September 3, 2021
The Group Sales Administrative Assistant will support the Director of Sales and Sales Managers (both remote and on property). First priority is to work closely with the Director and Sales Managers to assist in the daily functions associated with closing group business. Additional tasks may be required of the Sales Administrative Assistant on a daily, weekly or monthly basis ranging from additional office coverage to special projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Track and coordinate activities of the Department with Executive Assistant.
• Support assigned Sales Managers with various daily sales related tasks:
o Answer the sales lead line and distribute leads to the appropriate sales managers.
o Lead tracking and input lead details into Delphi; also manage online lead tools such as HPN, Cvent, ACVB, etc.
o Generate proposals in Delphi.
o Create Contracts in Delphi.
o Coordinate customer visits throughout the entire Resort (site visits).
• Maintain professional composure in high stress situations in order to make last minute changes and communicate them to other departments, verbally or in writing.
• Perform mail-out duties such as thank you letters, comment letters, re-booking reminders, etc.
• Proof all typing projects for accuracy of spelling and grammar before issuing.
• Manage and update the department shared drive as needed.
• Follow Resort rules and policies concerning Hotel and Club.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Typing, filing, and general office skills.
• Computer skills, to include Microsoft Office Suite of software.
• Must be able to type 40 words per minute.
• Must be able to comprehend reading materials; speak read and write English.
• Must have proven telephone skills.
• Communicate and disseminate information accurately.
• Very detail-oriented and organized, pleasant personality.
• Must have neat and pleasant overall appearance.
• Experience with event planning and management software a plus.
• Previous experience supporting Sales Teams as is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE