Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Lineperson
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Assistant Golf Professional
- AV Systems Specialist
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Engineering
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- FBO Airport Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Hotel/Resort Concierge
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Jobtoberfest Hiring Event October 27
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Marina Charter Mate
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Rapid Response Reservations Agent
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - Various Resort Outlets
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Administrative Assistant
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Estethician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop / Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
The Lead Greenskeeper under supervision of the Agronomist or Assistant Agronomist, performs work involving the use of large equipment, including tractors, loaders, trenchers, backhoes, trucks and other maintenance equipment. The Lead Greenskeepers will also participate in the daily setup of the golf course including changing pin placements and tee markers. In addition, the Lead Greenskeeper is also expected to perform the duties of the Equipment Operator and Greenskeeper positions and assist the Irrigation and Application Technicians as directed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- May mow fairways and roughs with specified mowers.
- Aerifies greens; verticuts tees, fairways, and greens; spikes greens; operates sod cutter; and mows rough with rotary and operates other equipment as directed. Operates turf vac, skip-loader and fairway and rough aerifier. Trims trees and operates tree trimming and chipping equipment.
- Sets up golf course as directed.
- May operate smaller equipment as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Ensures that the equipment cooling system is working at all times; refills fuel and oil daily; cleans equipment daily, and reports equipment problems or failures to Equipment Manager, mechanic or supervisor immediately.
- Provides basic preventive maintenance on equipment as directed by the Equipment Manager, mechanic or supervisor and for returning equipment to the designated location at the maintenance facility.
- Performs other duties as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Knowledge of safe, efficient mechanical operation of tractors and other motorized equipment.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Must have neat and pleasant overall appearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)