Golf Member Services Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Lineperson
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Assistant Golf Professional
- AV Systems Specialist
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Engineering
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- FBO Airport Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Hotel/Resort Concierge
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Jobtoberfest Hiring Event October 27
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Marina Charter Mate
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Rapid Response Reservations Agent
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - Various Resort Outlets
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Administrative Assistant
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Estethician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop / Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Golf Member Services Attendant Part-time
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Ideal candidates have year-around ability to work Tuesday - Sunday.
SEEKING AVAILABILITY FOR MORNING Shift - 6:30am - 2:00pm
This position serves as an outside golf service attendant, greeting and assisting golfers with golf carts and equipment while maintaining an efficient outside service area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Display a professional appearance and attitude, and remain courteous to members and guests at all times.
- Ensure the security of all golf equipment in storage.
- Pick up and drop off golf bags at bag drop and /or meet members at their vehicles for bag loading and unloading.
- Clean clubs for members and guests.
- Pick up balls from range prior to mowing.
- Remove rental clubs for use by guests; clean and put away after use.
- Store, plug in and charge golf carts after thoroughly cleaning and stocking.
- If golf cart has mechanical problems, tow golf cart to maintenance shop.
- Clean, tag and store member/guest clubs in bag storage room (Bag Room).
- Bring golf bags to buses; take back when necessary for large groups.
- Assist in maintenance and repair of golf carts when necessary.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the associate is capable of performing.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- A valid Driver’s license, with no moving violations for the previous 3 years.
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Comprehend reading materials, speak, read and write English.
- Previous experience is preferred but not required.
- Possess a friendly demeanor and a positive attitude.
- Individual’s appearance is sharp, crisp and well-groomed.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Requires problem solving abilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)