Posted September 13, 2021
Loss Prevention Officers are responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment, maintaining the peace, and acting on actual violations of the aforementioned for the purposes of resolution. Officers are dispatched from a centrally located office within the resort on assigned patrols to look for actual or potential violations of resort standards regarding conduct, safety ordinances, county, state, federal, or municipal codes.
Officers are responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment, maintaining the peace, and acting on actual violations of the aforementioned for the purposes of resolution. Officers are dispatched from a centrally located office within the resort on assigned patrols to look for actual or potential violations of resort standards regarding conduct, safety ordinances, county, state, federal, or municipal codes. Must have availability to work variable shifts to include days and evenings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for all initial medical aid contacts and act as first responders assessing and rendering appropriate first aid and/or cardiopulmonary resuscitations, rescue breathing, or other life-saving technique, and if necessary and prudent, request the dispatch of additional Emergency Services Personnel, such as paramedics.
• Investigates and write reports for all incidents reported occurring on their shift that are relevant to the four categories: Crime, Incidents, Medical Emergencies, and Traffic.
• Assists in identifying trends on their shift, creating strategic plans, and preventing similar occurrences in the future.
• Assists in conducting weekly safety inspections and monthly limited response fire and medical aid drills.
• When called on to do so, provides expert testimony on behalf of the resort in litigation matters pertaining to prosecution, defense, or liability.
• Collects and administrates the logging of all Lost Property turned into the Loss Prevention Office, storing it in a timely manner.
• Issues and records the issuance of keys to various departments.
• Acts as a dispatcher and observes surveillance monitors.
• Answers phone, light office work such as, but not limited to filing, copying, computer data entry, receiving and shipping of packages, process US mail, etc.
• Prepare incidents reports as needed.
• In general, maintains the objectives, policies and procedures laid out in all Horseshoe Bay Resort Policies and procedures.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Must be able to obtain a Private Security License and meet all the qualifications listed on the States page.
• Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
• First Aid certification.
• Ability to communicate in English with guests, management, co-workers, and members of Law Enforcement and Emergency Services.
• Must be computer literate and be able to use software programs as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must have a valid clear and current Texas Driver’s License.
• Must be comfortable working independently.
• Must have good written and verbal communications skills.
• Must have the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE