Posted September 17, 2021
ACTIVITIES ATTENDANTS will provide young guests and their families fun filled activities which exercise the imagination as well as the body. To execute daily activities and supervise children in Kids’ Club while striving toward total member and/or guest satisfaction. To be at all scheduled activities and Kids’ Club reservations on time with all necessary materials and equipment. To facilitate the responsibilities of the Whitewater Putting Course and recreation equipment check-out process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for the efficient and professional implementation of the Kids’ Club and Activities, and putting programs.
• Be knowledgeable of the entire activity guide and capable of answering guest’s questions about activities and Kids Club including activities and putting prices, times, locations, etc.
• Keep Kids’ Club, Activity Closets, Whitewater putting hut, and Live Oak Lawn presentable at all times.
• Assist with activities and care of group children when requested.
• Address resort member/resort guests problems and complaints immediately by consulting with Activities /Kids’ Club Director or Supervisor and in absence contact Hotel Front Desk Manager.
• Order and pick up lunch/ dinner meals from Lantana for Kids’ Club/ Kids’ Night Out in a timely manner.
• Create a productive and positive atmosphere at all times; have a good relationship with all associates and all departments.
• Be very familiar with all aspects and areas of the Resort and nearby community areas. Be able to make recommendations for restaurants, shopping, etc. when asked by guests.
• Ensure that work area is always clean, neat and organized.
• Develop knowledge about frequent resort members and/or resort guests - especially about their children.
• Be familiar with cultural differences in order to meet all different customer needs.
• Be knowledgeable about etiquette and protocols.
• At all times strive to represent Horseshoe Bay Resort and Crescent in the most professional, courteous manner.
• Must have neat and clean overall appearance
• Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant, enclosed toe and heel.
• Speak, read and write in English.
• Professional demeanor in both mannerism and appearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago North Shore Deerfield is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts.READ MORE
Nestled in the slopes of the Phoenix North Mountains with a Spanish-Mediterranean design, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers 563 all-suite accommodations including 80 large casitas.READ MORE
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce the launch of Crescent Days of Summer promotional offer which will discount summer travel across all properties in the portfolio.READ MORE
Local hotel industry veteran Jesica O’Connell has been selected to serve as the General Manager for the new Element Hotel at SkySong.READ MORE
The AAA 4 Diamond Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa has joined Crescent Hotels & Resorts“Latitudes” collection of lifestyle resorts.READ MORE