Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Lineperson
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Assistant Golf Professional
- AV Systems Specialist
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Engineering
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- FBO Airport Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Hotel/Resort Concierge
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Jobtoberfest Hiring Event October 27
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Marina Charter Mate
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Rapid Response Reservations Agent
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - Various Resort Outlets
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Administrative Assistant
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Estethician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop / Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
We're Busy, and We're Hiring!
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and in the heart of the Hill Country. Offering more than ten unique food and beverage outlets. Our sophisticated lakeside dining and upscale cuisine is served for lunch and dinner at the Yacht Club. The elegant, nautical-themed setting overlooks beautiful Lake LBJ and offers a creative menu of seafood, steaks and chef-prepared specialties like prosciutto-wrapped cod, chicken fried lobster and porcini veal chop marsala. Can you taste it yet?
Perform all methods of cookery, portion control, garnishing of dishes and follow recipes in accordance with standards set forth by Executive Chef. Follow direction of Resort Executive Chef, Managing Chef and/or Sous Chefs in maintaining the highest standards of food quality, taste and production.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
● Ensure production of food in a timely manner.
● Prepare food so that quality, taste and appearance of food is in accordance with HSB Resort standards.
● Control proper usage and rotation of food.
● Ensure food quality and appearance on buffet, and plated food, is in accordance with HSB Resort standards.
● Alert Chef or direct supervisor to any food quality issues that could have an adverse effect on HSB Resort culinary operations.
● Maintain walk-in coolers and food storage areas on a daily basis.
● Maintain a neat, clean and sanitary workstation.
● Ensure outlined prep is completed in a timely manner for the next shift.
● Assist other departments as needed.
● Carry out duties and responsibilities of job as deemed necessary by Resort Executive Chef, Managing Chef or Sous Chef on duty, and as changes occur in work environment and/or workload.
● High School Diploma or GED preferred.
● 1 – 3 years prior culinary experience.
● Complete safety trainings and certifications including TABC and Food Handlers.
● Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
● Basic oral and written communication skills and able to follow instructions.
● Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip and oil resistant, enclosed toe and heel.
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME ASSOCIATES:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, paid Holidays
- 401k plan
- Long and short-term Disability
- Major Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Limited access to some resort amenities
- Discounts at all Crescent Hotels & Resorts properties
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)