Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Lineperson
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Assistant Golf Professional
- AV Systems Specialist
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Engineering
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- FBO Airport Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Hotel/Resort Concierge
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Jobtoberfest Hiring Event October 27
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Marina Charter Mate
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Rapid Response Reservations Agent
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - Various Resort Outlets
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Administrative Assistant
- Spa - Massage Therapist
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Estethician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop / Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Marina Host/Hostess Part-time
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Do you want to work on beautiful Lake LBJ?
The Marina Concierge is mainly responsible for the reception area and marina ship store at Horseshoe Bay Resort Marina as well as all the Marina Hut. To greet, accommodate and facilitate a high Horseshoe Bay Resort standard guest check-in and check-out of the marina by providing friendly, efficient and accurate service. To maximize water craft bookings and maximize retail sales while creating and accommodating the guests’ lake experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Properly open and close marina ship store and marina hut areas each day with consistency and proficiency according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accommodate guest’s needs by accurately booking, changing and canceling marina appointments.
- Accommodate guest reservation requests, offering many options and providing up-selling and cross- selling options to guests.
- Provide current and detailed descriptions of marina services; know current clinic & camp schedules, current packages, facility features and hours of operation.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the lobby, retail area and all other marina ship store and marina hut areas, including candy store and arcade.
- Customer service experience required.
- Food Handlers certificate required.
- Minimum age requirement 16 yrs.
- Basic math and accounting skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills required.
- Computer literate and proficient in Word, Excel, related inventory software
- Service oriented- able to pamper, accommodate and anticipate guests needs
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Solution oriented
- Exceptional communication, organizational skills and detail oriented
- Flexible and accommodating attitude
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment
- Comply and adhere to all Horseshoe Bay Resort and marina policies and standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Maintain a professional image with the proper uniform standard and maintaining personal hygiene
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)