Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Lineperson
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Assistant Golf Professional
- AV Systems Specialist
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Engineering
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- FBO Airport Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Hotel/Resort Concierge
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Jobtoberfest Hiring Event October 27
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Marina Charter Mate
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Rapid Response Reservations Agent
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - Various Resort Outlets
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Administrative Assistant
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Estethician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop / Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Banquet Bartender Part-time
Horseshoe Bay Resort
The Banquet Bartender’s primary function is to mix and serve alcoholic beverages, in accordance to the law. For each event detailed on a BEO, it is the responsibility of the Banquet Bartender to requisite liquor and supplies. Bartenders may be called on to perform other banquet duties as needed.
- Possess specific knowledge of house wines, beer and liquor selections, up-selling where applicable; possess thorough menu knowledge.
- Taking a guest order you are required to perform direct communication with the client; along with proper service execution.
- Adhere to strict drink recipe portion, in regards to law and sanitation.
- Requisition liquor and supplies needed for an event; par list must be kept.
- Daily exchange of information is imperative between the Banquet Captain as well as line-level associates.
- Pre-shifts with fellow staff and management for every function.
- Complete daily shift operation report.
- Arrange bar with supplies and condiments to specifications.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to specification.
- Execution of steps of service and company standards.
- Proper treatment and storage of food/company equipment.
- May be asked to perform other banquet duties as needed.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- TABC certified and Tips trained required.
- Previous banquet bartender experience, preferably in a resort setting is valued.
- Requires a working knowledge of ala carte, fine dining as well as white glove practices.
- Must have understanding on how to read and execute a BEO form.
- Follow labor schedule and work assignments.
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Comprehend reading materials, speak, read and write English.
- Neat in appearance and well groomed.
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant and polished.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)