Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Lineperson
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Assistant Golf Professional
- AV Systems Specialist
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Engineering
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- FBO Airport Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Hotel/Resort Concierge
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Jobtoberfest Hiring Event October 27
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Marina Charter Mate
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Rapid Response Reservations Agent
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - Various Resort Outlets
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Administrative Assistant
- Spa - Massage Therapist
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Estethician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop / Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Valet/Drivers not only drive shuttles, vans, and individual vehicles on property, but are knowledgeable of the local area, Austin, and San Antonio airports. Drivers are required to assist guests with luggage and help those who need help in and out of our vehicles. Drivers must learn how to work as a team with the valet staff, and assist the front drive efforts as needed. All drivers must have extensive knowledge of the resort and be willing to run dispatch when needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
• Driving any guests or members to appropriate destinations in a safe and
• Maintain cleanliness of all fleet vehicles, including interior and exterior to Horseshoe Bay Resort Standards.
• Access, input and retrieve information from department computer system.
• Coordinate, track, and respond quickly to all transportation requests.
• Responsible for billing procedures and proper handling of SMS reports.
• Maintain professional composure in high stress situations in order to make last minute changes as needed.
• Maintain a constant awareness of resort amenity schedules and promotions.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Current, valid driver's license and satisfactory motor vehicle report and pass drug screening; and annual renewals.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Ability to lift luggage and assist Valet team.
• Must be able to speak, read, and comprehend reading materials and write English. Additional languages valuable.
• Complete knowledge of all state driving laws.
• Always follow all Resort rules and policies.
• Exceptional communication skills, detail oriented, and ability to learn in an ever changing work environment.
• Must have flexible schedule and be willing to work beyond scheduled hours if necessary.
• Multi tasking skills.
• Telephone etiquette.
• Pleasant personality.
• Neat in appearance and well groomed.
• Maintain a good driving record and knowledge of basic vehicle functions.
• Must be able to run or move quickly to provide prompt service.
• Must be able to walk and stand for majority of work schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)