Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Lineperson
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Assistant Golf Professional
- AV Systems Specialist
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Engineering
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- FBO Airport Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Hotel/Resort Concierge
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Jobtoberfest Hiring Event October 27
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Marina Charter Mate
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Rapid Response Reservations Agent
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - Various Resort Outlets
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Administrative Assistant
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Estethician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop / Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Valet Attendants park cars, give directions, manage traffic at the front drive, assist drivers as needed, deliver luggage, and communicate well with guests and members. Valet also encounter situations where they will need to be somewhat mechanically inclined: Like repairing bikes, fixing flats, and basic vehicle upkeep. Valet personnel must understand the entire resort and give reliable information to guests. They are knowledgeable of the local area and are willing to perform a multitude of small tasks for guests…shoe shine, room deliveries etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist guests with hotel check-in process including luggage assistance and valet parking.
- Cleaning and maintaining front entrance of Hotel and valet office.
- Coordinate and track all transportation (driver) movements.
- Responsible for billing procedures and proper handling of SMS reports.
- Maintain professional composure in high stress situations in order to make last minute changes.
- Access, input and retrieve information from department computer system.
- Exceptional communication skills, detail oriented, and ability to learn in an ever changing work environment.
- Multi tasking skills.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Maintain a constant awareness of resort amenity schedules and promotions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess valid Driver’s license.
- Pass pre-employment background and drug testing, and maintain a satisfactory motor vehicle report for insurance purposes.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age.
- Maintain a good driving record and possess knowledge of safely operating vehicles.
- Complete knowledge of all state driving laws.
- Pleasant personality.
- Neat in appearance and well groomed.
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards.
- Maintain white running shoe which is slip resistant, enclosed toe and heel.
- Always follow all Resort rules and policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)