400 Avenue of the Champions
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Telephone (561) 627-2000
PGA National Resort & Spa
PGA National Resort & Spa
354 Room Resort
PGA National Resort & Spa has long been a place of legendary moments. Here at this Palm Beach destination, luxury is always the standard, golf is never considered just a game and together the two create an enviable lifestyle in a setting that embraces the best Florida has to offer. Anchored by five championship golf courses, and renowned throughout the world as Home to the PGA Tour’s Honda Classic and the legendary Bear Trap, PGA National also boasts a world-class destination spa, a private state-of-the- art sports & racquet club and an exclusive private membership club at the heart of this luxurious resort lifestyle community.
The moment you arrive you will feel what draws people to PGA National. Golf is at the heart of it all, combined with great food and friends, an enviable year-round climate that lends itself to an active lifestyle – all offered in warm and welcoming elegant contemporary surroundings.
Current Job Openings
- Administrative Assistant for Engineering Office
- Assistant Director of Finance
- Assistant Front Office Manager
- Banquet Bartenders
- Banquet Captain PGA National Resort
- Banquet Cooks
- Banquet Director
- Banquet Servers
- Banquet Set-up Attendants
- Bar Back-Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Bar Back-PGA National Resort
- Bar Back-The Butcher's Club at PGA National Resort
- Barista - The Market at PGA National Resort
- Bartender- Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Bartender- The Butcher's Club at PGA National Resort
- Bartender-PGA National Resort
- Beverage Cart Attendant
- Busser-Birdies at PGA National Resort
- Busser-Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Busser-PGA National Resort
- Cashier-The Drip at PGA National Resort
- Cashier-The Market at PGA National Resort
- Catering & Events Coordinator
- Catering Manager
- Cocktail Server-Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Cocktail Server-PGA National Resort
- Cocktail Server-The Butcher's Club PGA National Resort
- Cook-Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Director of Sales
- Engineer - General Maintenance
- Engineer , PGA National Resort
- Executive Meeting Manager at PGA National Resort
- Executive Sous Chef for Members Club
- Food Runner/Busser - Members Club, PGA National Resort
- Front Desk Supervisor
- General Manager of Honeybelle Restaurant located in PGA National Resort
- Guest Room Attendant
- Hostess - Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Hostess-The Butcher's Club at PGA National Resort
- HVAC Technician
- Kitchen Supervisor for Honeybell Resort Restaurant
- Lead Captain for Signature Restaurant – The Butcher’s Club, by Jeremy Ford at PGA National Resort
- Line Cook -The Butcher's Club by Jeremy Ford at PGA National Resort
- Line Cook (AM)
- Pastry Cook (AM)
- Pastry Cook for Signature Restaurant-The Butcher's Club by Jeremy Ford at PGA National Resort
- Pool Attendant, PGA National Resort
- Prep Cook for Signature Restaurant-The Butcher's Club by Jeremy Ford at PGA National Resort
- Purchasing Clerk at PGA National Resort
- Reservation Sales Agent, PGA National Resort
- Reservations Group Rooms Coordinator PGA National Resort
- Reservations Supervisor
- Resort Manager / Assistant General Manager at PGA National Resort
- Restaurant Manager -Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Restaurant Manager at PGA National Resort
- Revenue Analyst
- Security Agent
- Server Assistant -Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Server Assistant- Birdies Diner at PGA National Resort
- Server Assistant-The Buthcher's Club at PGA National Resort
- Server-Birdies at PGA National Resort
- Server-Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Servers - The Butcher's Club at PGA National Resort
- Servers at PGA National Resort
- Servers for Members Club at PGA National Resort
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Valet, PGA National Resort
- Yogurt Shop Attendant-The Drip at PGA National Resort
PGA National Resort & Spa
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other reasonable duties may be assigned.
- Promote team spirit and encourage excellence in telephone sales and service performance among all reservations staff, to include the Group Rooms Coordinator. Works one-on-one with reservations agents to improve their sales techniques as well as insures an ongoing coaching, training and development of staff.
- Embraces current NAVIS reservation sales system and process to ensure highest quality, sales conversion and measurable results for department (including regular feedback to employees, to also include accountability and drive for results).
- Supervises the team’s reservation data entry, to also include monitoring the daily arrivals, group pickup reports, and ensures that cancellation and deposit policies are upheld.
- Assist Reservations Manager with overseeing the Group Reservations processes and work flow.
- Employee scheduling and payroll maintenance, with the ability to react to changes in phone volume while performing within the departmental budget.
- Assist Reservations Manager to maintain employee discipline, conduct employee reviews, and ensure the travel consultants follow the policies and procedures within the hotel.
- Assist the Reservations Manager for loading and maintaining rates, packages and tracking codes in the Property Management system.
- Assist the Reservations Manager with monitoring room categories in the PMS system, to ensure revenue maximization and potential yield management opportunities.
- Complete data entry required for monthly performance results.
- Assist Reservations Manager with meeting attendance.
- Must be a good communicator and able to motivate staff in a somewhat cramped work environment. Ability to create good working relations between reservations sales staff and all hotel departments.
- Requires self-initiative, “think outside the box” approach at times, analytical skills, proficiency in technical areas and customer relations.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the area of sales and sales techniques.
- Requires good time management, organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- Flexible schedule required, with focus on midday shift (10:30 – 7:00 PM) during the week, and/or weekends included.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: Minimum two years prior hotel reservations supervisory or managerial experience a must. College degree preferred.
Language Skills: Excellent service skills including etiquette and ability to work with the public including diverse clientele and golf knowledge. Excellent communications skills, organization skills and time management required. Knowledge of another language is highly desirable.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to provide and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to spend 50% of working day sitting and other 50% standing or walking. Must be able to walk entire length of property for site inspections. Ability to read a computer screen from a distance of 1-3 feet. The employee is required regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. Must present self in a mature professional manner.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)