Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Lineperson
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Assistant Golf Professional
- AV Systems Specialist
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Engineering
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- FBO Airport Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Hotel/Resort Concierge
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Jobtoberfest Hiring Event October 27
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Marina Charter Mate
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Rapid Response Reservations Agent
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - Various Resort Outlets
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Administrative Assistant
- Spa - Massage Therapist
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Estethician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop / Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
The restaurant supervisor's main function is to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on associate satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous, correct service. The restaurant supervisor is accountable for sales and profit in his/her area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Actively support the Quality Improvement Process.
- Assist in identifying and implementing a successful marketing plan for assigned outlets.
- Assume responsibility of daily operation of all assigned outlets.
- Assist in working toward positive financial results.
- Assist in ensuring that scheduling functions are performed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining a highly motivated and well-trained staff.
- Open and close shift in accordance with manager's checklist.
- Initiate aggressive guest interaction through seeking and soliciting feedback from guests.
- Train, maintain and enforce all Horseshoe Bay Resort and Crescent Hotels & Resorts service standards using use records, menus and appropriate reference materials.
- Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift.
- Handle daily associate relations (e.g., scheduling, time adjustments).
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests.
- Gather and implement all proper tools for running shift, (e.g., schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks).
- Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings or any other daily problems that may arise.
- During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, and communication with kitchen and by striving to speak to all guests.
- Ensure that only a quality product is being served.
- Monitor hours and staffing on a daily basis, for restaurant, with accurate scheduling in line forecast and budget guidelines.
- Minimum age requirement – 18+
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- TABC Certificate
- High school diploma or GED required; college valued
- Minimum of two years food service or related hospitality experience.
- Encourage OSHA Hazard Communication Standard training and certification.
- Proficient with computers and basic software including Microsoft Office, email, POS systems.
- Written/verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Able to work with teams.
- Basic technical knowledge of restaurant operations.
- Demonstrated hospitality skills.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)