Market Shop Attendant and Barista
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Lineperson
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Assistant Golf Professional
- AV Systems Specialist
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Engineering
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- FBO Airport Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Hotel/Resort Concierge
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Jobtoberfest Hiring Event October 27
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Marina Charter Mate
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Rapid Response Reservations Agent
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - Various Resort Outlets
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Administrative Assistant
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Estethician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop / Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Market Shop Attendant and Barista Part-time
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Provide excellent customer service in the Hotel Market / gift shop. Be able to make gourmet coffee, handle cash and work POS system.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greet, serve and interact with guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Fulfill food and beverage orders promptly.
- General cashier duties, cash handling, and other forms of payment, and working with POS system.
- Ability to absorb large amounts of information quickly: Service procedures, recipes, techniques, micros point of sales.
- Ensure outlet is clean and organized. Informing Manager of low stock and assist with stock and inventory as needed.
- Conduct self in a professional manner with the awareness that all actions and communications are within guest view.
- Ability to work independently in an unsupervised position.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours per day.
- Minimum age requirement - 18+.
- Food Handlers certified or ability to obtain prior to first scheduled shift.
- Basic computer skills to include email, data entry.
- Previous retail and/or food service experience is preferred but not required.
- Requires problem solving abilities.
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Maintain a clean, safe and environmentally responsible work environment.
- Must have neat and pleasant overall appearance.
- Comprehend reading materials, speak, read and write English.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)