400 Avenue of the Champions
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Telephone (561) 627-2000
PGA National Resort & Spa
PGA National Resort & Spa
354 Room Resort
PGA National Resort & Spa has long been a place of legendary moments. Here at this Palm Beach destination, luxury is always the standard, golf is never considered just a game and together the two create an enviable lifestyle in a setting that embraces the best Florida has to offer. Anchored by five championship golf courses, and renowned throughout the world as Home to the PGA Tour’s Honda Classic and the legendary Bear Trap, PGA National also boasts a world-class destination spa, a private state-of-the- art sports & racquet club and an exclusive private membership club at the heart of this luxurious resort lifestyle community.
The moment you arrive you will feel what draws people to PGA National. Golf is at the heart of it all, combined with great food and friends, an enviable year-round climate that lends itself to an active lifestyle – all offered in warm and welcoming elegant contemporary surroundings.
Current Job Openings
- Administrative Assistant for Engineering Office
- Assistant Director of Finance
- Assistant Front Office Manager
- Banquet Bartenders
- Banquet Captain PGA National Resort
- Banquet Cooks
- Banquet Director
- Banquet Servers
- Banquet Set-up Attendants
- Bar Back-Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Bar Back-PGA National Resort
- Bar Back-The Butcher's Club at PGA National Resort
- Barista - The Market at PGA National Resort
- Bartender- Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Bartender- The Butcher's Club at PGA National Resort
- Bartender-PGA National Resort
- Beverage Cart Attendant
- Busser-Birdies at PGA National Resort
- Busser-Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Busser-PGA National Resort
- Cashier-The Drip at PGA National Resort
- Cashier-The Market at PGA National Resort
- Catering & Events Coordinator
- Catering Manager
- Cocktail Server-Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Cocktail Server-PGA National Resort
- Cocktail Server-The Butcher's Club PGA National Resort
- Cook-Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Director of Sales
- Engineer - General Maintenance
- Engineer , PGA National Resort
- Executive Meeting Manager at PGA National Resort
- Executive Sous Chef for Members Club
- Food Runner/Busser - Members Club, PGA National Resort
- Front Desk Supervisor
- General Manager of Honeybelle Restaurant located in PGA National Resort
- Guest Room Attendant
- Hostess - Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Hostess-The Butcher's Club at PGA National Resort
- HVAC Technician
- Kitchen Supervisor for Honeybell Resort Restaurant
- Lead Captain for Signature Restaurant – The Butcher’s Club, by Jeremy Ford at PGA National Resort
- Line Cook -The Butcher's Club by Jeremy Ford at PGA National Resort
- Line Cook (AM)
- Pastry Cook (AM)
- Pastry Cook for Signature Restaurant-The Butcher's Club by Jeremy Ford at PGA National Resort
- Pool Attendant, PGA National Resort
- Prep Cook for Signature Restaurant-The Butcher's Club by Jeremy Ford at PGA National Resort
- Purchasing Clerk at PGA National Resort
- Reservation Sales Agent, PGA National Resort
- Reservations Group Rooms Coordinator PGA National Resort
- Reservations Supervisor
- Resort Manager / Assistant General Manager at PGA National Resort
- Restaurant Manager -Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Restaurant Manager at PGA National Resort
- Revenue Analyst
- Security Agent
- Server Assistant -Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Server Assistant- Birdies Diner at PGA National Resort
- Server Assistant-The Buthcher's Club at PGA National Resort
- Server-Birdies at PGA National Resort
- Server-Honeybelle at PGA National Resort
- Servers - The Butcher's Club at PGA National Resort
- Servers at PGA National Resort
- Servers for Members Club at PGA National Resort
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Valet, PGA National Resort
- Yogurt Shop Attendant-The Drip at PGA National Resort
Banquet Servers Part-time
PGA National Resort & Spa
JOB OVERVIEW: Set up of Banquet Room and serve food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to Crescent high standards of quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Set up banquet room as instructed by Supervisor to include linen, serviceware and glassware.
2. Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
3. Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
4. Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Supervisor to ensure consistency throughout the banquet. Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
5. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
6. Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
7. Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to Supervisor’s specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette. Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and serviceware. Ability to comprehend and apply written product labeling instructions to enable the safe application of products and processes within the hotel. Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
Ability to transport up to 30 lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout the shift. Ability to operate beverage equipment, e.g., coffee maker.
Our customers are what we are about. One of the keys to a positive guest experience is positive interaction with Crescent staff. It is essential that you remain professional at all times, and that you treat all guests and associates with courtesy and respect, under all circumstances. Every Crescent associate is a guest relations ambassador, every working minute of every day.
In order to maintain a positive guest and associate experience, your work habits should always meet and strive to exceed hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, punctuality and attendance. You should be adaptable to change in your work area and in hotel procedures with a willingness to learn new skills and/or improve existing ones, have the ability to solve routine problems that occur on the job and ask for help whenever you are not sure how to do something.
Safety & Security:
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Crescent. Every Crescent associate should adhere to the hotel security policies and procedures, particularly regarding key controls, lifting heavy objects, using chemicals, and effectively reporting safety hazards and safety concerns.
This description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the associate’s supervisor.
Furthermore, this description is subject to change, in the sole discretion of the Company, and in no way creates an employment contract, implied or otherwise; each associate remains, at all times, an “at will” associate.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)