Lead Server - Yacht Club
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Intern 2022
- Agronomy Intern 2022
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Audio Visual Systems Specialist
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Busperson - Various Resort Outlets
- Chef de Cuisine
- Culinary Supervisor
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Food and Beverage Director - Waters
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Starter Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Guest Services Intern 2022
- Hair Stylist
- Head Golf Professional Slick Rock
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Human Resources Intern
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Intern 2022
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Reservations Guest Service Agent -$500 Hiring Bonus!
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - $500 Hiring Bonus!
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Intern 2022
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Esthetician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop and Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Transportation/Valet and Guest Services Manager
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Lead Server - Yacht Club
Horseshoe Bay Resort
The Lead Server will be responsible for training of servers in proper service standards and procedures. Coordinating daily lineups to ensure uniform and equipment adherence. Ensuring that dining room staff gets the dining rooms setup properly prior to service time on a daily basis. Coordinating with server staff, hostess and Manager on sections and rotation of table seating prior to service. Serve as a dining room server with a section of tables to provide excellent dining room service.
Greet and serve the guest in accordance with Horseshoe Bay Resort standards of food and beverage quality, presentation and sanitation, and in a gracious and professional manner. Display warm hospitality through positive personality with both guest and co-workers. Take pride in all facets of service, to include quality, appearance, cleanliness, for self and the dining room.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Train staff on all service standards
- Perform direct communication and hospitality procedures with all guests daily.
- Pre-shifts with fellow staff and management for all restaurant operations.
- Properly set all tables and stations; follow appropriate set-up checklist; take guest orders.
- Serve all food and beverage items in a timely manner.
- Proper treatment and storage of food and company equipment.
- Complete daily shift operation report.
- Communicate all special guest requests to kitchen.
- Detail every table and menu before each meal period.
- Assist with bussing tables.
- Minimum age requirement – 18YRS
- TABC required.
- Food Handlers required; SafeServ certification preferred.
- Previous serving experience, preferably in a resort setting is valued.
- Requires a working knowledge of ala carte, fine dining as well as white glove practices.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player. Must be able to withstand prolonged periods of standing and/or walking. Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
Our customers are what we are about. One of the keys to a positive guest experience is positive interaction with Crescent staff. It is essential that you remain professional at all times, and that you treat all guests and associates with courtesy and respect, under all circumstances. Every Crescent associate is a guest relations ambassador, every working minute of every day.
In order to maintain a positive guest and associate experience, your work habits should always meet and strive to exceed hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, punctuality and attendance. You should be adaptable to change in your work area and in hotel procedures with a willingness to learn new skills and/or improve existing ones, have the ability to solve routine problems that occur on the job and ask for help whenever you are not sure how to do something.
Safety & Security:
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Crescent Hotels & Resorts. Every Crescent associate should adhere to the hotel security policies and procedures, particularly regarding key controls, lifting heavy objects, using chemicals, and effectively reporting safety hazards and safety concerns.
This description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the associate’s supervisor.
Furthermore, this description is subject to change, in the sole discretion of the Company, and in no way creates an employment contract, implied or otherwise; each associate remains, at all times, an “at will” associate.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)