Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Intern 2022
- Agronomy Intern 2022
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Audio Visual Systems Specialist
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Busperson - Various Resort Outlets
- Chef de Cuisine
- Culinary Supervisor
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Food and Beverage Director - Waters
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Starter Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Guest Services Intern 2022
- Hair Stylist
- Head Golf Professional Slick Rock
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Human Resources Intern
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Intern 2022
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Reservations Guest Service Agent -$500 Hiring Bonus!
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - $500 Hiring Bonus!
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Intern 2022
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Esthetician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop and Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Transportation/Valet and Guest Services Manager
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort is a place where unforgettable moments happen every day. Our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ offers diverse amenities, luxurious accommodations and an unmatched location where guests can relax and enjoy life's precious moments. We offer exciting career opportunities and generous benefits packages for our employees. If you're ready to join us in exceeding our members' and guests' expectations, we encourage you to apply online today!
The Events Coordinator assists and supports Catering and Conference Services Team in obtaining guest satisfaction by performing clerical and administrative duties relating to conference services and special events. Acts as Liaison between Events, Conference Services Manager(s), Catering Managers, Executive Meetings Manager, Banquet Department, Audio Visual Department, Event Services Managers, and the Resort Banquet Chef, and their related clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Uses various computer word processing and other software packages to enter data, produce operational working documents, and departmental updates.
- Answers telephone and responds to caller inquiries by speaking in a clear and pleasant manner. Exercises decision making skills to direct caller’s request(s). Accurately records messages for staff and distributes the written messages to the staff members in a timely manner.
- Prepare and distributes documents to appropriate persons and locations to ensure prompt processing of time-sensitive information by hotel and supplier staff. Transports documents weighing up to 5 pounds to offices, mailrooms and other locations throughout the hotel building.
- Takes all calls and emails for internal meetings and meeting room requests. Assigns the room, food and beverage, audio visual, and set up needs.
- Handles amenity requests for all VIP clients. Ensures that all arrangements, are handled properly, coordinating with other departments through oral and written instructions.
- Organizes, files and retrieves documents in appropriate binders in order to maintain essential records used in the department’s operations.
- Minimum age requirement – 18
- High school diploma or equivalent; Two-year A.A. degree in Hospitality and Tourism preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet the requirements of driver insurability as established by the insurance carrier required; annual motor vehicle check must meet company standards thereafter.
- Prior hospitality industry experience, including knowledge of conferences and banquets or related professional area preferred.
- Self-starting personality with a professional demeanor.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics and calculator skills to prepare mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)