Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Intern 2022
- Agronomy Intern 2022
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Audio Visual Systems Specialist
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Busperson - Various Resort Outlets
- Chef de Cuisine
- Culinary Supervisor
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Food and Beverage Director - Waters
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Starter Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Guest Services Intern 2022
- Hair Stylist
- Head Golf Professional Slick Rock
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Human Resources Intern
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Intern 2022
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Reservations Guest Service Agent -$500 Hiring Bonus!
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - $500 Hiring Bonus!
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Intern 2022
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Esthetician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop and Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Transportation/Valet and Guest Services Manager
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Hair Stylist Part-time
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Bayside Spa at Horseshoe Bay Resort is looking for a part-time Hair Stylist to join our team!
The hair stylist is responsible for cutting and/or styling hair of member’s and/or guests using a combination of hair coloring, cutting, and texturing techniques.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional hair treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Be flexible with the schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock work area as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa or salon that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guest’s questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work one-to-one basis with exceptional communication skills
- 2 years experience in a similar role or related area, required
- Excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train in our spa’s specific nail service offerings.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be a team player.
- Minimum age requirement – 18+
- Must hold and maintain a current state license.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)