Sales Intern 2022
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Intern 2022
- Agronomy Intern 2022
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Audio Visual Systems Specialist
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Busperson - Various Resort Outlets
- Chef de Cuisine
- Culinary Supervisor
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Engineering Supervisor
- Equipment Operator
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Food and Beverage Director - Waters
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Starter Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Guest Room Attendant
- Guest Services Intern 2022
- Hair Stylist
- Head Golf Professional Slick Rock
- Hotel Transportation & Valet Supervisor
- Human Resources Intern
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Irrigation Technician Grounds
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Lead Server - Yacht Club
- Line Cook
- Line Cook - Internships for 2022
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Host/Hostess
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Intern 2022
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook - Internships for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Reservations Guest Service Agent -$500 Hiring Bonus!
- Restaurant Lead/Bartender
- Restaurant Server - $500 Hiring Bonus!
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Intern 2022
- Spa Attendant - Housekeeping
- Spa Esthetician
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Shop and Fitness Center Attendant
- Transportation Coordinator
- Transportation/Valet and Guest Services Manager
- Valet/Parking Attendant
Sales Intern 2022
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Are you looking for an internship with a dynamic sales team in the hospitality industry? Then we have an outstanding career opportunity for you at Horseshoe Bay Resort! With a choice of intriguing meeting venues, from intimate hospitality suites to scenic lakeside beaches, Horseshoe Bay Resort provides the perfect setting for functions of any size. With an effortless blend of superior service, modern technology and waterfront relaxation, discover how we make extraordinary events happen here in the Texas Hill Country.
Definition: The Sales Intern is tasked with supporting the sales office in many capacities. Being assigned to specific sales managers, (both remote and on property sales managers) the first priority is to work closely with those sales managers to assist in the daily functions associated with closing group business. Additional tasks may be required of the Sales Assistant on a daily, weekly or monthly basis ranging from additional office coverage to special projects.
- Track and coordinate activities of the Department with Executive Assistant.
- Support assigned Sales Managers daily with various sales related tasks:
- Answer the sales lead line and distribute leads to the appropriate sales managers.
- Lead tracking.
- Input lead details into Delphi.
- Generate proposals in Delphi.
- Create Contracts in Delphi.
- Coordinate customer visits (site visits) with the entire Resort.
- Manage the online lead tools: HPN, Cvent, ACVB, etc.
- Assist Sales Managers with various daily tasks.
- Thoroughly understand the sale lead process and stay current with any changes to Delphi.
- Maintain professional composure in high stress situations in order to make last minute changes and communicate them to other departments, verbally or in writing.
- Follow Resort rules and policies concerning Hotel and Club.
- Perform mail-out duties such as thank you letters, comment letters, re-booking reminders, etc.
- Proof all typing projects for accuracy of spelling and grammar before issuing.
- Complete assignments as needed.
- Manage and update when needed the department shared drive.
- Plan for successor as position elevates.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Communicate and disseminate information accurately
- Very detail-oriented and organized, pleasant personality
- Typing, filing, and general office skills
- Computer skills, to include Microsoft Office Suite of software packages
- Experience with event planning and management software a plus
- Must be able to type 40 words per minute.
- Must have neat and pleasant overall appearance.
- Must be able to comprehend reading materials, speak read and write English.
- Must have proven telephone skills
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to reach top drawer of a four-drawer cabinet.
- Must have normal vision or corrective lenses.
- Must be able to walk as a daily routine.
- Must be able to ascend/descend stairs as a daily routine.
- Must be able to interact with co-workers, and have a sense of TEAM.
Internship Specific Requirements:
- Will assist management on special projects throughout course of internship
- May rotate through multiple areas
- Mid-term and Final evaluations to be completed by manager
- Spring or Summer Semester
- Must be enrolled in college level coursework in related field
Associate housing is available at HSBR so call for more details - 830-598-7324
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)