Activities and Whitewater Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Accounting Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Supervisor
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Engineering
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Housing Attendant
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Manager
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Boat Charter Captain
- Busperson / DRA - Various Resort Outlets
- Conference Services Coordinator
- Conferences Services Manager
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Director of Revenue Management
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Employee Resident Housing Manager
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Chef
- Executive Chef Hotel
- Executive Housekeeper
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Member Services Attendant at Summit Rock
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Outside Operations Supervisor
- Golf Sales Manager
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Group Housing Coordinator
- Group Sales Administrative Assistant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Line Cook - Internship for 2022
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Managing Director Horseshoe Bay Golf and Spa Resort
- Marina Concierge
- Marina Dockhand
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Market/Gift Shop Supervisor
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Intern 2022
- Mgr Marketing NX
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Cook - Internship for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Reservations Guest Service Agent
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Service In-Room Dining Server
- Senior Sales Manager
- Sommelier / Beverage Manager
- Sous Chef
- Spa Front Desk - Concierge
- Spa Manager
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Court Maintenance Attendant
- Tournament Coordinator
- Water Obstacle Course Attendant
Activities and Whitewater Attendant Part-time
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Looking for a fun, part-time job? Then join the Activities Department at Horseshoe Bay Resort!
ACTIVITIES ATTENDANTS will provide young guests and their families fun filled activities which exercise the imagination as well as the body. To execute daily activities and supervise children in Kids’ Club while striving toward total member and/or guest satisfaction. To be at all scheduled activities and Kids’ Club reservations on time with all necessary materials and equipment. To facilitate the responsibilities of the Whitewater Putting Course and recreation equipment check-out process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for the efficient and professional implementation of the Kids’ Club and Activities, and putting programs.
• Be knowledgeable of the entire activity guide and capable of answering guest’s questions about activities and Kids Club including activities and putting prices, times, locations, etc.
• Keep Kids’ Club, Activity Closets, Whitewater putting hut, and Live Oak Lawn presentable at all times.
• Assist with activities and care of group children when requested.
• Address resort member/resort guests problems and complaints immediately by consulting with Activities /Kids’ Club Director or Supervisor and in absence contact Hotel Front Desk Manager.
• Order and pick up lunch/ dinner meals from Lantana for Kids’ Club/ Kids’ Night Out in a timely manner.
• Create a productive and positive atmosphere at all times; have a good relationship with all associates and all departments.
• Be very familiar with all aspects and areas of the Resort and nearby community areas. Be able to make recommendations for restaurants, shopping, etc. when asked by guests.
• Ensure that work area is always clean, neat and organized.
- Minimum age requirement - 16 +
- Report to work on time with proper uniform, including name tag. Personal appearance must comply with the standard of Horseshoe Bay Resort and Crescent policies.
- Ensure all resort members/resort guests requests and satisfaction are of utmost importance.
- Provide gracious hospitality towards all resort members/resorts guests.
- Be familiar and adhere to all Crescent and Horseshoe Bay Resort policies, procedures and standards.
• Develop knowledge about frequent resort members and/or resort guests - especially about their children.
• Be familiar with cultural differences in order to meet all different customer needs.
• Be knowledgeable about etiquette and protocols.
• At all times strive to represent Horseshoe Bay Resort and Crescent in the most professional, courteous manner.
• Must have neat and clean overall appearance
• Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant, enclosed toe and heel.
• Speak, read and write in English.
• Professional demeanor in both mannerism and appearance.
* $2000 Hiring Bonus will be paid to hourly, non-management new hires who accept an offer of employment by May 31, 2022. The first $1000 will be paid when the associate reaches 90 days employment. The remaining $1000 will be paid when the associate reaches 180 days employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)