Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Accounting Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Supervisor
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Engineering
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Housing Attendant
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Manager
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Boat Charter Captain
- Busperson / DRA - Various Resort Outlets
- Conference Services Coordinator
- Conferences Services Manager
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Director of Revenue Management
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Employee Resident Housing Manager
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Chef
- Executive Chef Hotel
- Executive Housekeeper
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Member Services Attendant at Summit Rock
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Outside Operations Supervisor
- Golf Sales Manager
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Group Housing Coordinator
- Group Sales Administrative Assistant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Line Cook - Internship for 2022
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Managing Director Horseshoe Bay Golf and Spa Resort
- Marina Concierge
- Marina Dockhand
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Market/Gift Shop Supervisor
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Intern 2022
- Mgr Marketing NX
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Cook - Internship for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Reservations Guest Service Agent
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Service In-Room Dining Server
- Senior Sales Manager
- Sommelier / Beverage Manager
- Sous Chef
- Spa Front Desk - Concierge
- Spa Manager
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Court Maintenance Attendant
- Tournament Coordinator
- Water Obstacle Course Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Join our Food & Beverage team at beautiful Horseshoe Bay Resort! We offer full-time and part-time opportunities in our various restaurants and outlets. We are offering a $2000* Hiring Bonus for Servers as well as other outstanding benefits such as choice of insurance plans for full-time or part-time associates, paid time off, 401 K, training, and career growth opportunities.
Our servers can earn $20 - $40/hr including tips, hourly incomes estimates based on seasonality, business levels and are estimates only.
To greet and serve the guest in accordance with Horseshoe Bay Resort standards of food and beverage quality, presentation and sanitation, and in a gracious and professional manner. Display warm hospitality through positive personality with both guest and co-workers. Take pride in all facets of service, to include quality, appearance, cleanliness, for self and the dining room.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform direct communication and hospitality procedures with all guests daily.
- Pre-shifts with fellow staff and management for all restaurant operations.
- Properly set all tables and stations; follow appropriate set-up checklist; take guest orders.
- Serve all food and beverage items in a timely manner.
- Proper treatment and storage of food and company equipment.
- Complete daily shift operation report.
- Communicate all special guest requests to kitchen.
- Detail every table and menu before each meal period.
- Assist with bussing tables.
- Must have understanding on how to read and execute a BEO form.
- Possess thorough food, wine and cocktail menu.
- Exercise a positive attitude and warm hospitality image.
- Follow labor schedule and work assignments.
- Must be 18 years or older to serve alcoholic beverages.
- TABC and Food Handler certificate required; Safe-serve certified preferred.
- Previous serving experience, preferably in a resort setting is valued.
- Requires a working knowledge of ala carte, fine dining as well as white glove practices.
- Requires problem solving abilities.
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Comprehend reading materials, speak, read and write English; other languages valuable.
- Impeccable standards of appearance and grooming.
- Maintains proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant, enclosed toe and heel
- Full-time and part-time positions available
*$2000 Hiring Bonus will be paid to hourly, non-management new hires who accept an offer of employment by April 30, 2022. The first $1000 will be paid when the associate reaches 90 days employment. The remaining $1000 will be paid when the associate reaches 180 days employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)