Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Accounting Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Supervisor
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Engineering
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Housing Attendant
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Manager
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Boat Charter Captain
- Busperson / DRA - Various Resort Outlets
- Conference Services Coordinator
- Conferences Services Manager
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Director of Revenue Management
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Employee Resident Housing Manager
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Chef
- Executive Chef Hotel
- Executive Housekeeper
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Member Services Attendant at Summit Rock
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Outside Operations Supervisor
- Golf Sales Manager
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Group Housing Coordinator
- Group Sales Administrative Assistant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Line Cook - Internship for 2022
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Managing Director Horseshoe Bay Golf and Spa Resort
- Marina Concierge
- Marina Dockhand
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Market/Gift Shop Supervisor
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Intern 2022
- Mgr Marketing NX
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Cook - Internship for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Reservations Guest Service Agent
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Service In-Room Dining Server
- Senior Sales Manager
- Sommelier / Beverage Manager
- Sous Chef
- Spa Front Desk - Concierge
- Spa Manager
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Court Maintenance Attendant
- Tournament Coordinator
- Water Obstacle Course Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
We are seeking an experienced Spa professional to join our team at Horseshoe Bay Resort and Bayside Spa!
This management position requires keen customer service and employee relations knowledge to provide memorable experiences for our guests. You will effectively be working with the Director to develop and continually improve the spa department. Your main objective is the smooth operation of the reception desk, attendant and housekeeping team to better service our associates and guests. This position is one of visibility and role modeling. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to team development, customer service, guest relations, training manuals, maintaining schedules with the leads, assisting with retail product knowledge and inventory, maintaining budgetary guidelines, providing administrative support, and maintaining the reception desk and guest amenity supply levels. The skill set required includes communication, organization, impeccable attention to detail while multi-tasking, team management, financial knowledge and outstanding customer service. Your mission is to create an experience for every guest that visits Bayside Spa while maintaining the integrity of the business.
- Minimum age requirement – 18+
- College degree or equivalent working experience
- License or certification desired
- Two years’ experience in luxury spa setting
- Bi-lingual desired
- CPR certification desired
- Maintain complete knowledge of
- All hotel features/services, hours of operation
- All spa treatment room equipment and product inventory
- Spa and fitness events and programs
- Spa and fitness offerings/services
- Ensure the smooth daily operations of the Spa and Fitness Center
- Spa reservations with efficiency and accuracy
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of all areas including the spa lobby, locker rooms, relaxation areas, pool area, Marina Del Bay and H2O rooms.
- Spa activities, programs and services
- Coordinate training and orientation for new hires
- Inspect associate uniforms
- Report inventory levels on operating items monthly
- Assign purchase orders for items needed
- Maintain professional composure in high stress situations in order to make last-minute changes, especially communicating both verbally and in writing with other departments.
- Resort & Member group/event business
- Fitness center
- Support Spa Director with administrative duties including, but not limited to:
- Operational product orders
- Consistency in daily checklists
- Updating and maintaining all SDS binders
- Maintaining daily usage logs
- Assuring all operational forms are printed
- Assist Spa Director with setting appointments for training, orientation and interviews, conducting departmental meetings, composing and/or transcribing correspondence.
- Ensure that associates follow Crescent and Horseshoe Bay Resort policies and procedures.
- Complete knowledge of Agilisys, including entering reservations and efficiency in POS billing.
- Assign treatment rooms based on service needs and assure daily checklists are consistently completed and areas remain organized, stocked and clean.
- Complete knowledge of Resort Mission, Vision and Diamond Standards.
- Staff Development
- Assist in hiring spa concierges, attendants and housekeepers
- Assist in training staff
- Motivate staff to perform at their highest abilities
- Handle staff discipline following prescribed procedures
- Assist with developing annual budget
- Maintain guidelines of budget while minimizing cost and maximizing revenue
- Attend departmental meetings as necessary including:
- Daily Stand-up
- Maintain Horseshoe Bay Resort Spa standards with all members, guests, and associates.
- Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel and resort. In addition, attendance at all scheduled skill development sessions is required.
- Upon employment, all team members are required to fully comply with Horseshoe Bay’s rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the Resort’s facilities.
- Can be requested to perform other job-related duties assigned by the Director.
- Perform tasks in a team based environment.
- Professionally represent Horseshoe Bay at all times during shifts and /or when on property for job related issues.
- Ability to meet standards of appearance
Physical & Mental Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work – exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-worker and guests.
In this position, you will be expected to be available to work in various locations, placement depending on business levels. In addition, you will be expected to work holidays, nights and weekends as business demands, even if when your primary outlet is closed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)