Golf Sales Manager
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Accounting Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Supervisor
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Engineering
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Housing Attendant
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Manager
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Boat Charter Captain
- Busperson / DRA - Various Resort Outlets
- Conference Services Coordinator
- Conferences Services Manager
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Director of Revenue Management
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Employee Resident Housing Manager
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Chef
- Executive Chef Hotel
- Executive Housekeeper
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Member Services Attendant at Summit Rock
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Outside Operations Supervisor
- Golf Sales Manager
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Group Housing Coordinator
- Group Sales Administrative Assistant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Line Cook - Internship for 2022
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Managing Director Horseshoe Bay Golf and Spa Resort
- Marina Concierge
- Marina Dockhand
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Market/Gift Shop Supervisor
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Intern 2022
- Mgr Marketing NX
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Cook - Internship for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Reservations Guest Service Agent
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Service In-Room Dining Server
- Senior Sales Manager
- Sommelier / Beverage Manager
- Sous Chef
- Spa Front Desk - Concierge
- Spa Manager
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Court Maintenance Attendant
- Tournament Coordinator
- Water Obstacle Course Attendant
Golf Sales Manager
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort is seeking an experienced Sales pro to join our team!
Definition: The Group Golf Sales Manager is responsible for networking, soliciting, booking and coordinating group room sales and golf rounds to meet/exceed revenue/profit goals, both for current and future years.
- Solicit, negotiate and book new business through various efforts (Golf Tradeshows, Blitzing Country Clubs - outside sales calls, telemarketing 50% of your work week from leads attained through marketing/tradeshows and blitzes; mailings, referrals, networking, etc...) to maximize room revenue to meet/exceed goals.
- Notify/coordinate customer specifications with other departments and quickly, efficiently respond to customer issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future golf sales prospects.
- Develop a marketing strategy by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market trends and creating selling strategies to capture the maximum amount of revenue and meet/exceed golf sales goals.
- Develop and continually enhance relationships with key corporate, business and travel industry accounts to maintain and increase our market share.
- Maintain accurate, legible records and files within the Resort’s Delphi system – daily, to provide group history, ensure future and current quality service and enhance future prospects.
- Participate in community and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and the achievement of sales and revenue goals.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned and participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- A four year college degree or equivalent education/experience
- A minimum of 3 years proven Hotel/Resort sales experience or Golf experience as a golf coordinator, golf professional.
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory MVR to meet insurability requirements.
- Pass pre-employment background and drug testing.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Must possess good organizational skills and good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to negotiate, influence, close, and book large golf events.
- Must have knowledge of and a proven track record in development of a market with a focus on finding, developing and closing of Corporate/Golf Organization Golf Events.
- Advanced knowledge of sales/hospitality principles and practices.
- Ability to investigate and analyze current activities or information in the sales/marketing field and make logical conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to make sound business decisions based on established policies and procedures.
- Must possess solid Computer skills required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)