Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Accounting Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Supervisor
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Engineering
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Housing Attendant
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Manager
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Boat Charter Captain
- Busperson / DRA - Various Resort Outlets
- Conference Services Coordinator
- Conferences Services Manager
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Director of Revenue Management
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Employee Resident Housing Manager
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Chef
- Executive Chef Hotel
- Executive Housekeeper
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Member Services Attendant at Summit Rock
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Outside Operations Supervisor
- Golf Sales Manager
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Group Housing Coordinator
- Group Sales Administrative Assistant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Line Cook - Internship for 2022
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Managing Director Horseshoe Bay Golf and Spa Resort
- Marina Concierge
- Marina Dockhand
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Market/Gift Shop Supervisor
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Intern 2022
- Mgr Marketing NX
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Cook - Internship for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Reservations Guest Service Agent
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Service In-Room Dining Server
- Senior Sales Manager
- Sommelier / Beverage Manager
- Sous Chef
- Spa Front Desk - Concierge
- Spa Manager
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Court Maintenance Attendant
- Tournament Coordinator
- Water Obstacle Course Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Do you want to play games all day in the beautiful Texas Hill Country at Horseshoe Bay Resort?
Activities Supervisor to assist with overseeing Kids’ Club and Whitewater Putting staff to ensure that they are adhering to all resort and hotel policies, procedures, regulations and standards while striving towards total member/guest satisfaction. To ensure that Activities staff are working in a professional manner at all times.
Will perform Activities Attendant responsibilities and duties when assigned. Supports the Activities Manager by assisting with staffing coordination, program details, and training of Activities and Putting Center staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for assisting the Activities Manager to ensure the efficient and professional running of the Whitewater Putting, Activities, and Kids’ Club programs.
- Handle resort members/guests problems, complaints immediately by consulting with Activities/Kids’ Club/Whitewater Manager.
- Be highly familiar and adhere to all Horseshoe Bay Resort policies, procedures and standards.
- Create a productive and positive atmosphere at all times; have a good relationship with all associates and all departments.
- Ensure all associates are very familiar with all aspects and areas of the Resort. Activities program attendants are considered outside concierge’s.
- Ensure Kids’ Club, Activities, Live Oak Lawn, Paseo Pool activity areas are always clean, neat, organized and stocked properly with all necessary supplies.
- Assist with planning department meetings daily, weekly & monthly.
- Ensure associates are aware of daily duties and responsibilities; train new Associates. Assist all associates with questions, problems which might occur.
- Ensure that all supplies for Activities, Whitewater Putting, and Kids’ Club programs are well maintained and notify Manager when running low.
- Minimum age requirement – 18+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills to include email, web browsers, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience working with childcare or activities programs preferred.
- CPR and/or childcare certifications preferred.
- Report to work on time with proper uniform, including name tag.
- Personal appearance must comply with the standards of Horseshoe Bay Resort and Crescent.
- Have knowledge about events, promotions, etc.
- Develop knowledge about frequent resort members and/or resort guests.
- Be familiar with cultural differences in order to meet all different customer needs. Be knowledgeable about etiquette and protocols pertaining to a diverse guest population.
* $2000 Hiring Bonus will be paid to hourly, non-management new hires who accept an offer of employment by May 31, 2022. The first $1000 will be paid when the associate reaches 90 days employment. The remaining $1000 will be paid when the associate reaches 180 days employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)