Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Accounting Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Supervisor
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Engineering
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Housing Attendant
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Manager
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Boat Charter Captain
- Busperson / DRA - Various Resort Outlets
- Conference Services Coordinator
- Conferences Services Manager
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Director of Revenue Management
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Employee Resident Housing Manager
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Chef
- Executive Chef Hotel
- Executive Housekeeper
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Member Services Attendant at Summit Rock
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Outside Operations Supervisor
- Golf Sales Manager
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Group Housing Coordinator
- Group Sales Administrative Assistant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Line Cook - Internship for 2022
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Managing Director Horseshoe Bay Golf and Spa Resort
- Marina Concierge
- Marina Dockhand
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Market/Gift Shop Supervisor
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Intern 2022
- Mgr Marketing NX
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Cook - Internship for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Reservations Guest Service Agent
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Service In-Room Dining Server
- Senior Sales Manager
- Sommelier / Beverage Manager
- Sous Chef
- Spa Front Desk - Concierge
- Spa Manager
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Court Maintenance Attendant
- Tournament Coordinator
- Water Obstacle Course Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Definition: The Executive Housekeeper for the Club is responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of the outlets and facilities at the Golf Operations, Executive Office, Accounting/Rapid Response, Real Estate, Facility Center and Jet Center. This person will also have the aptitude to manage their area of responsibility and employees.
- Develop, maintain & enforce Housekeeping Standard of Operations.
- Communicate with all Managers/Directors as to the needs of each outlet or facility.
- Assist to setup & maintain a solid vender base.
- Create and maintain daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Perform billing and A/P functions.
- Forecast and manage payroll.
- Oversee inventory and manage quality control.
- Manage associates: interview, hire, train, counseling and evaluate performance.
- Train associates.
- Inspect facilities.
- Communicate all pertinent information to department staff.
- Perform hands on housekeeping duties when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in a hospitality related industry valued.
- Must have an acceptable driving record and a valid Texas driver’s license.
- Position requires flexibility of schedule, creativity, social and interpersonal skills, decision making ability, initiative, and sense of urgency. These skills are required to address the items/issues which occur on a daily basis at the resort.
- Experience in customer service; resort experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Organizational and follow-up skills.
- Supervisory, leadership, management, and coaching skills
- Requires a high degree of problem-solving abilities.
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to get along well with others, demonstrate flexibility and patience, work as a member of a team.
- Professional demeanor in both mannerism and appearance.
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant, enclosed toe and heel.
- Speak, read and write English.
Physical demands and work environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the expected dress for this position is business casual, with unrestricting clothing. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear.