Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Accounting Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Supervisor
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Engineering
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Housing Attendant
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Manager
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Boat Charter Captain
- Busperson / DRA - Various Resort Outlets
- Conference Services Coordinator
- Conferences Services Manager
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Director of Revenue Management
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Employee Resident Housing Manager
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Chef
- Executive Chef Hotel
- Executive Housekeeper
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Member Services Attendant at Summit Rock
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Outside Operations Supervisor
- Golf Sales Manager
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Group Housing Coordinator
- Group Sales Administrative Assistant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Line Cook - Internship for 2022
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Managing Director Horseshoe Bay Golf and Spa Resort
- Marina Concierge
- Marina Dockhand
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Market/Gift Shop Supervisor
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Intern 2022
- Mgr Marketing NX
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Cook - Internship for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Reservations Guest Service Agent
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Service In-Room Dining Server
- Senior Sales Manager
- Sommelier / Beverage Manager
- Sous Chef
- Spa Front Desk - Concierge
- Spa Manager
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Court Maintenance Attendant
- Tournament Coordinator
- Water Obstacle Course Attendant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
We are looking for a Banquet Manager to join our team at Horseshoe Bay Resort!
From business groups and waterfront concerts to golf tournaments and sophisticated weddings, there's always something happening at Horseshoe Bay Resort! Banquets services ensure the events run smoothly and cater everything from small intimate ceremonies to large business groups and annual festivals. The Banquet Manager oversees all banquet activities at the Resort to include staffing, training, scheduling, ensuring high quality service, posting banquet checks and resolving guest problems. Supervises room set-up, service and clean-up of all banquet functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Review all written communication, including resumes, daily/weekly, Banquet Event Orders to determine appropriate staffing levels, room/station assignments, buffet décor and enhancements as they relate to banquets and meeting room set-ups. Communicate all changes within the Banquet Department and make adjustments according to the above items. Communicate information to the kitchen and other supportive departments prior to and during events.
- Responsible for the appropriate and timely set up of all functions and meetings while maintaining standards of food, beverage and meeting specifications.
- Communication between Event Management, Member, Guest, Banquet Chef, Front of House Management/Supervisor team on all Banquet needs. Your interactions are very important and communication is vital between all areas affected.
- Daily recap of all banquet information regarding revenue, staffing, issues/concerns, weather, and amount of covers must be submitted at the end of a shift to Director of Food & Beverage.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining employee schedules each week.
- Responsible for evaluation, job performance, and reporting weekly payroll.
- Perform daily time keeping and tip reporting duties.
- Inspect restaurant hallways, meeting rooms, store rooms and public areas.
- Must attend all Food and Beverage meetings and relay all information to line level associates.
- Minimum age requirement – 21+ due to driving licensed Resort vehicle
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet the requirements of driver insurability as established by the insurance carrier required.
- Two years of Resort banquet management experience is required.
- Four year degree in Hospitality Management or related field preferred.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- TABC Certificate
- Tips Trained required
- Time keeping and tip reporting experience required.
- Microsoft Suites Software Program (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Requires a working knowledge of ala carte, fine dining as well as white glove practices.
- Previous audio visual, weddings, conference services setup experience required
- Knowledge of liquor/wines.
- Encourage OSHA Hazard Communication Standard training and certification.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Comprehend reading materials, speak, read and write English.
- Neat in appearance and well groomed.
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant and polished.
- To ensure superior service and sanitation standards, all rooms and table top utensils must be detailed and presentable prior to every function.
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME ASSOCIATES:
•Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
•Paid vacation, paid Holidays
•Long and short-term Disability
•Major Illness Insurance
•Limited access to some resort amenities
•Discounts at all Crescent Hotels & Resorts properties
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)