254 Room Hotel
Moments from Polaris Fashion Place Mall
Find us next to Polaris Fashion Place, within 20 minutes of Downtown Columbus and the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. Topgolf is just a mile away. Perks include our indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, and twinkling courtyard with fire pits to complete your stay.
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Captain / Banquet Supervisor
- Banquet Server
- Breakfast Server
- Business Transient Sales Manager
- Executive Chef
- Executive Concierge Lounge Attendant (Weekends)
- Human Resources Assistant/Accounts Payables
- Line Cook
- PM Server and Cocktail Server
- Reservations Agent
- Room Attendant
- Shuttle Driver
- Shuttle Driver
- Sous Chef
Ask About Our $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Do you have a passion for the food and beverage industry? Does making others happy excite you? If so, then you could be the ideal candidate for our Part Time Bartender position we currently have available at the Hilton Columbus/Polaris! You would engage and serve our guests at our brand new bar 17 Arrows, by providing them with the highest levels of guest service and quality beverages. Our founder, Conrad Hilton, had a vision to "Spread the Light and Warmth of Hospitality Throughout the World" and that is our goal at the Hilton Polaris every single day.
What Would I Be Doing?
As a bartender, you would serve beverages and/or food to the guests in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in the highest levels of guest satisfaction. You would also be responsible for:
- Maintaining proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Greeting guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders for drinks. Mixing, garnishing and presenting drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Input orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Receive cash from guests, makes any change needed, verify validity of charges, record charges, and ensure vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
- Lock up and store all beverage, food and other equipment items, deposit cash drops and secure bank.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
The Hilton Columbus/Polaris is currently seeking a Part Time Bartender for our beautiful 254 room full service AAA Four Diamond hotel located in the vibrant Polaris community. As an associate of the Hilton Columbus/Polaris, you will also be an associate of Crescent Hotels & Resorts, one of the nation's largest and fastest growing hospitality management companies. As a part time associate you will be eligible for participation in our 401K program after 6 months of employment, with a match of 50 cents on the dollar up to 6% and a 5 year progressive vesting schedule. You will also accrue vacation time each paycheck at a rate of 5 days of vacation after one year (this is based on how many hour you work so it will fluctuate). After six months of employment you can begin utilizing any accrued vacation time. Part time associates also enjoy free parking and discounted hotel rooms within the Hilton brand and with Crescent Hotels & Resorts' properties.
Upon offer of employment candidates must be willing to submit to social security verification, criminal background check, and urinalysis drug screening. MVR checks may also be conducted if the position requires the associate to operate a company vehicle.
The company does not offer relocation for this position.
Must have at least 2 years experience bartending in an upscale restaurant, bar or hotel
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)