200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Special Events Associate
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Application Technician - Agronomy
- Assistant Director of Engineering - Back of House
- Assistant Director of Engineering - Front of House
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Director of Group Sales
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Lead Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Club Catering Manager
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
- Dining Room Attendant / Busperson - Various Resort Outlets
- Director of Front Office
- Director of Marina
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Director of Spa and Fitness
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2023
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Range Attendant
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Host - Various Resort Outlets
- Housekeeping Supervisor (PM)
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Marina Dockhand
- Member Event Coordinator
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Project Manager
- Receiving Agent - Porter
- Reservations / Rapid Response Supervisor
- Resort Manager
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Shuttle Driver (Morning)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Hair Stylist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Department Maintenance
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Perform all methods of cookery, portion control, garnishing of dishes and follow recipes in accordance with standards set forth by The HSB Resort. Follow direction of Resort Executive Chef, Managing Chef and/or Sous Chefs in maintaining the highest standards of food quality, taste and production. In this position, you will be expected to be available to work in various locations of Food and Beverage outlets, depending on business levels. In addition, you will be expected to work holidays, wherever needed, even if your primary outlet is closed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure production of food in a timely manner.
- Prepare food so that quality, taste and appearance of food is in accordance with HSB Resort standards.
- Control proper usage and rotation of food.
- Ensure food quality and appearance on buffet, and plated food, is in accordance with HSB Resort standards.
- Alert Chef or direct supervisor to any food quality issues that could have an adverse effect on HSB Resort culinary operations.
- Maintain walk-in coolers and food storage areas on a daily basis.
- Maintain a neat, clean and sanitary workstation.
- Ensure work station and all equipment is clean and sanitized prior to the change of shift.
- Ensure outlined prep is completed in a timely manner for the next shift.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities of job as deemed necessary by Resort Executive Chef, Managing Chef or Sous Chef on duty, & as changes occur in work environment and/or workload.
- Make sound judgment calls and decisions based upon principles set forth by the HSB Resort culinary management team.
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Adhere to all Property and Department standards including Safety Guidelines.
- Attend departmental Safety Meetings on a regular basis.
- High school diploma or GED, required; 4 years experience in the culinary/pastry/baking, food and beverage, or related professional area. OR
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel andRestaurant Management, or related major, preferred; two years experience in theculinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
- Complete safety trainings and certifications.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Basic oral and written communication skills and able to follow instructions.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet the requirements of driver insurability as established by the insurance carrier is preferred.
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip and oil resistant, enclosed toe and heel.
- Must have the physical strength, stamina and agility to perform the assigned duties to include lifting objects up to 25 pounds.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Requires problem solving abilities.
- Maintain a clean, safe and environmentally responsible work environment.
- Must be able to interact with co-workers and have a sense of TEAM.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)