Room Service In-Room Dining Server
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.
Current Job Openings
- 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Accounting Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Supervisor
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Director of Engineering
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Housing Attendant
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Manager
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Boat Charter Captain
- Busperson / DRA - Various Resort Outlets
- Conference Services Coordinator
- Conferences Services Manager
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Director of Revenue Management
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Employee Resident Housing Manager
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Chef
- Executive Chef Hotel
- Executive Housekeeper
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Member Services Attendant at Summit Rock
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Outside Operations Supervisor
- Golf Sales Manager
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Group Housing Coordinator
- Group Sales Administrative Assistant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Lead Greenskeeper
- Line Cook - Internship for 2022
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Managing Director Horseshoe Bay Golf and Spa Resort
- Marina Concierge
- Marina Dockhand
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Market/Gift Shop Supervisor
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Intern 2022
- Mgr Marketing NX
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Cook - Internship for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Reservations Guest Service Agent
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Service In-Room Dining Server
- Senior Sales Manager
- Sommelier / Beverage Manager
- Sous Chef
- Spa Front Desk - Concierge
- Spa Manager
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Court Maintenance Attendant
- Tournament Coordinator
- Water Obstacle Course Attendant
Room Service In-Room Dining Server
Horseshoe Bay Resort
We are looking for an In-Room Dining Server to join our team at beautiful Horseshoe Bay Resort!
Prompt, courteous service and delivery of all room service orders. Maintains positive room service image through individual appearance and presentation in all areas of guest contact and through cleanliness of work areas and equipment.
- Follow all Horseshoe Bay Resort policies and procedures.
- Report to work on scheduled days at the scheduled time.
- Report to work in designated uniform following all appearance standards.
- Check out with supervisor before leaving station or the floor, for any reason.
- Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area.
- Honor all reasonable work-related requests made by a manager or supervisor, which may be outside normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Tower, Palm Villa, and Waters.
- Follow all standard procedures in serving the guest, as outlined in training manual and standards manual.
- Maintain station in accordance with standards, at all times.
- Develop a complete knowledge of menus, dish and glassware service and utilize that knowledge in the service of the guest.
- Promote and practice aggressive hospitality by consistently displaying best practices.
- Utilize suggestive selling techniques by displaying menu knowledge with use of proper word pronunciations and vocabulary.
- Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures.
- Complete all daily and weekly assigned side work throughout shift.
- Participate in daily pre-shift line-ups and menu classes.
- Attend quarterly trainings and monthly meetings or as designated by company.
- Practice and actively participate in team work.
- Check guest room corridors, elevator landings for trays when returning from delivering orders.
- Clean and breakdown trays in dish area, watching for un-used and clean condiments, salt, pepper, and sugar – Due to Covid-19, only non-paper condiments to be sanitized and returned to room service area.
- Insure oncoming shift has adequate supply of china/glassware/silverware, carts, trays, napkins, condiments: sugar, salt and pepper, etc.
- Ensure room service golf carts are emptied from trash, and equipment, cleaned and returned to designated location.
- Communicate any equipment issues to management.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Current TABC certification
- Current Food Handler certification
- Legible writing
- Neat appearance, able to meet standards of appearance.
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant, enclosed toe and heel
- Outgoing personality.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Good physical health.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Organized, efficient and a fast worker
- NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at all times it may be necessary to move associates from their accustomed shift as business demands. In addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to walk as a daily routine.
- Must be able to ascend/descend stairs as a daily routine.
- Must be able to communicate and disseminate information accurately, either written or verbally, with the general public or associates.
- Must be able to comprehend reading materials.
- Ability to work flexible hours
* $2000 Hiring Bonus will be paid to hourly, non-management new hires who accept an offer of employment by May 31, 2022. The first $1000 will be paid when the associate reaches 90 days employment. The remaining $1000 will be paid when the associate reaches 180 days employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)