Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Application Technician - Agronomy
- Assistant Executive Steward
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Audio Visual Technician
- Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Bartender - The Waterfront
- Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Bell / Valet Attendant
- Busperson / DRA - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Busperson / DRA - J's Restaurant
- Busperson / DRA - The Waterfront
- Busperson / DRA - The Yacht Club
- Busperson / DRA - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Chief Information Officer
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
- Director of Food & Beverage - Tower Complex
- Director of Marina
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Purchasing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Door Attendant
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- Executive Meetings Manager
- Flight Line Supervisor
- Flight Line Technician Lead
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Fuel Quality Control and GSE Technician
- Golf Intern 2024
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Sales Coordinator
- Guest Room Attendant
- Head Pickleball Professional
- Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Host - J's Restaurant
- Host - The Waterfront
- Host - The Yacht Club
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance - Painter
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (AM)
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (PM)
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Lead Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Lead Bartender - The Waterfront
- Lead Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Lead Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Lead Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Host - J's Restaurant
- Lead Host - The Waterfront
- Lead Host - The Yacht Club
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Lobby / Public Attendant (Overnight)
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Print Production Coordinator
- Public Area Attendant - The Waterfront
- Purchasing Manager
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Reservations Rapid Response Agent
- Resort Aviculturalist
- Restaurant Server - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Restaurant Server - J's Restaurant
- Restaurant Server - The Waterfront
- Restaurant Server - The Yacht Club
- Restaurant Server - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Retail Assistant
- Shuttle Driver
- Shuttle Driver (Morning)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Esthetician
- Spa Hair Stylist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Tennis Department Maintenance
- Valet / Driver
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Exhibits baking and decorating talents by personally performing tasks in preparing quality and consistent pastries for all areas. Able to follow standard recipes and daily production. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
Knowledgeable on the fundamentals of pastry techniques and plate
- Ensure pastry preparation shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal (OSHA, ASI and Health Department) regulations.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with associates.
- Maintains resort safety procedures and the ability to follow loss prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Ensure we are properly working with supplies and manage inventories according to budget.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Basic oral and written communication skills and able to follow instructions.
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip and oil resistant, enclosed toe and heel.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must have the physical strength, stamina and agility to perform the assigned duties.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Requires problem solving abilities.
- Maintain a clean, safe and environmentally responsible work environment.
- Must be able to interact with co-workers and have a sense of TEAM.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)