Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Accounting Clerk
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Supervisor
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Tech. - Agronomy
- Asistente de habitación
- Assistant Controller
- Assistant Director of Engineering
- Assistant Executive Steward
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Housing Coordinator
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Manager
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Boat Charter Captain
- Busperson / DRA
- Culinary Supervisor
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Training
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Chef
- Executive Housekeeper
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf F&B Ops Manager
- Golf Intern 2022
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Member Services Attendant
- Golf Ops Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
- Golf Outside Operations Supervisor
- Golf Sales Manager
- Golf Shop Associate
- Golf Starter Ranger
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Group Housing Coordinator
- Group Sales Administrative Assistant
- Hair Stylist
- Host/Hostess - Various Resort Outlets
- Irrigation Technician Agronomy
- Line Cook - Internship for 2022
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Lodge Supervisor
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Mail Runner
- Maintenance / Engineer - Hotel/Resort Facilities
- Managing Director - Spa
- Marina Concierge
- Marina Dockhand
- Marina Lead Dockhand
- Marina Ship Store Manager
- Market Shop Attendant and Barista
- Market/Gift Shop Supervisor
- Marketing Coordinator
- Membership Coordinator
- Mgr Marketing
- Outlet Attendant / Beverage Cart / Server
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Cook - Internship for 2022
- Pastry Culinary Supervisor
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Preventive Maintenance / Facilities PRT Technician
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Rental Property Supervisor
- Reservations Guest Service Agent
- Restaurant Server
- Senior Sales Manager
- Shuttle Driver
- Sommelier / Beverage Manager
- Sous Chef
- Spa Front Desk - Concierge
- Spa Manager
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Court Maintenance Attendant
- Tournament Coordinator
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Responsible for managing resort websites, online marketing and social media marketing; writing and/or editing all copy for collateral and other print and online communications; act as a liaison for PR firm, and ad agency; as well as provide direct assistance to the Creative Director with all facets of marketing, advertising and public relations for the resort.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the Resort’s operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or directed.
- Adhere to all of the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Perform in a manner that demonstrates the philosophies of "Texas Premium Service".
- Write, review and/or edit copy for resort and hotel websites, online marketing promotions, advertising, PR, menus, brochures, flyers, posters, promotional material and miscellaneous collateral. Support HSBR staff with any copywriting, editing, proofing or communication needs, i.e. guest weekly sheet, Member newsletter and other Member communications, HSBR Realty communications, Human Resources’ associate newsletter, sales e-mail blasts, etc.
- Work with the activities department and creative design to develop and create seasonal activity guides (Spring Break, Summer and Winter Holiday) within specified timeline; assist with creation of activities posters, flyers, brochures and other collateral.
- Manage packages, special promotions, online collateral, awards and other content for hsbresort.com.
- Assist with the direction of web content on hsbresort.com; act as the primary liaison to web developers for hsbresort.com
- Manage Resort’s listing, packages and promotions on ResortsandLodges.com, various online partners and other online media.
- Manage interactions on the Resort’s Facebook.com page
- Create written content for social media marketing including the resort’s Twitter.com page and YouTube.com channel, as needed.
- Manage the Resort’s account with TripAdvisor.com to track, review and respond to guest reviews.
- Update directory listings for various industry publications and/or web sites, as needed.
- Create all copy, images and graphics for HTML e-mail blasts (for both group sales and leisure guest communications) sent using ConstantContact.com on an ongoing basis and, if necessary, within a 72-hour timeframe; manage account with ConstantContact.com; maintain contact lists; attend professional development training seminars on e-mail marketing.
- Manage e-mail club database and distribute prospect information to appropriate staff.
- Review and edit advertising copy and PR materials for accuracy.
- Be Resort liaison for day to day needs for PR firm, and advertising agency.
- Coordinate special guest and media arrangements - rooms, transportation, F&B, amenities, press kits, welcome cards, approved discounts, etc.
- Participate in special events and lend marketing assistance.
- Maintain flexible work schedule for coverage during press visits and media FAM trips, video shoots, photo shoots, special events, etc.
- Assist with special projects such as photo shoots, video production and public relations events.
- Promote special events and holidays with adequate lead-time.
- Assist in developing and maintaining brand standards.
- Develop/maintain organizational chart for marketing promotions.
- Assist with phone coverage. Answer phones within three rings.
- Track and promote all property awards.
- Create monthly web statistics report.
- Knowledgeable in adobe indesign, photoshop, illustration, and web design.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field; or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years marketing experience, preferably in the hotel/resort/guest service industry or related field
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer and Power Point; working knowledge of HTML, Front Page or similar; fax and copier machines.
- Excellent language, spelling, writing, editing and proofreading skills and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workflow
- Ability to write and edit copy that adheres to brand standards in style and tone for collateral, advertorial and online media.
- Discretion and confidentiality is extremely important.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Should be very accurate and organized.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is successfully required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)