Whether you're seeking an unforgettable evening of cocktails at a swanky local bar, fine dining in a restaurant, a fresh, locally inspired lunch or simply breakfast in bed, our team of acclaimed chefs at The Tillery create unique dining experiences for every guest.
A modern American restaurant providing street level entrance and outdoor seating to serve all. We will strive to be one of the best restaurants in the area with providing high quality food and beverage offerings.
Tillery Restaurant is hiring for Bar Backs to help us keep growing. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Tillery is a perfect place to get ahead.
The Marriott Owings Mills Metro Centre was awarded the AAA 4 Diamond Award in its first year of operation joining the ranks of below elite Baltimore 4 D hotels and one of only ten 4 D hotels in Maryland!Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver items from kitchen, storage rooms, coolers, and freezers.
- Adhere to established par stock levels.
- Maintain an awareness of rotating product, minimize waste, and be mindful of cost of products.
- Must be familiar with all policies related to liquor liability laws.
- Assists in concessions or bar area as needed such as filling up condiments, point of purchase displays, stocking shelves, and wiping down services.
- Ensures correct temperatures of hot and cold food and beverage products.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma preferred
- Ability to listen to directions
- Great organizational skills
- Able to move at least 40 pounds
- Able to stand on your feet for at least 8 hours
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Ability to remain calm under stressful situations
- Knowledge of food safety
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Previous bar back experience is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)