Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Founded in 2001 by CEO Michael George, Crescent Hotels & Resorts lives in the belief that your drive to be the best is the force which has made Crescent Hotels & Resorts the Hotel Operator and Employer of Choice.Meet several of our associates and hear their story. With thousands of associates at Crescent, we make every day one of adventure where you can make a difference.
We Know Benefits
Dedicated, satisfied, and engaged associates are the key to our continued success.
At Crescent Hotels & Resorts, we strive for innovative ways to enhance our comprehensive selection of benefit offerings. Crescent associates working as few as 24 hours a week are eligible for our extensive menu of benefit programs.
Crescent's benefits offerings include:
- Healthcare insurance and prescription drug coverage
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible/dependent-care spending accounts
- Life insurance and supplemental life insurance
- Short/long-term disability insurance
- Domestic Partner coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Discounted hotel rooms for associates and family
Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Are you a marketing and social media professional with a passion for hotel, spa, and restaurant marketing? You have come to the right place! Come and join Crescent Hotels & Resorts!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager that has a passion for hotel and outlet marketing and can see opportunities everywhere. This person will focus on driving revenue and innovation and can adapt and modify plans as market conditions change. This role will create new content and campaigns to increase revenues for our hotel rooms, restaurants, and outlets.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing objectives via outlet-specific action plans designed to grow revenue & meet business needs while maintaining a healthy and Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- Create advertising and promotional programs for hotel rooms, spas, and food and beverage operations featuring our Crescent Hotels & Resorts in the best possible light.
- Create and manage marketing budgets and initiatives in collaboration with our on-property and above property above-property Marketing, Sales, Culinary & Operations.
- Research and execute changes to a wide range of sources, such as Google My Business listings, OpenTable, Yelp, and TripAdvisor, with information such as recent photos, hours of operation, specials, menus, etc.
- Communicate with other managers/divisions to create and execute effective advertising and public relations plans.
- Plan and execute press releases, press conferences, press briefings, press tours, and overall press relations for hotel rooms.
- Build, audit, optimize and maintain our restaurant & outlet websites and microsites.
- Manage the CRM / Email Marketing strategy targeting B2B and B2C audiences to drive revenue, develop loyal customers and convey necessary business information.
- Collaborate with the rooms and outlet operations teams to create a social media calendar inclusive of content, advertising & monitoring performance across the portfolio.
- Must be able to research market conditions and identify opportunities, exercising the initiative to research study data and weigh options to reach conclusions that will increase revenues for our hotel, restaurants, and outlets.
- Oversee the process of photoshoots and implementation of new images for hotels following a photoshoot. Oversee the process of auditing brand sites, OTAs, Social pages, review sites, etc.
- Write yearly marketing plans based on the hotel proposition and long-term goals. Implement marketing tactics to help meet the goals and objectives of both rooms and outlets.
- Overseeing the process of designing, creating and production of Rooms and F&B promotional material.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of marketing management experience within the hotel industry in a multi-unit role.
- Comfortable working with property management, revenue, analytics.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable about current industry & technology trends
- Comfortable with copywriting, taking photos for social and straightforward design in Canva
- You must be organized, have excellent attention to detail, and strong follow-thru
- You are self-motivated and proactive
- You are a team player and know how to be scrappy
- Problem solver and a creative thinker
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- The role will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing
Why do you want to work here?
- Great employee hotel rates
- Great associate benefits, including health insurance and more!
- Upbeat work environment
- Career growth opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)