7118 Bertner Avenue
Houston, TX 77030
Telephone (832) 734-8888
Managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Blossom Hotel Houston
Blossom Hotel Houston
267 Room Hotel
Welcome to Blossom Hotel Houston
Blossom Hotel Houston is the newest luxury property located in the heart of Bayou City. Whether traveling for business or leisure, you will enjoy the lunar-inspired property for its stellar culinary offerings, luxurious amenities and services, spacious guestrooms, a rooftop pool with expansive views, and a plethora of event and meeting spaces fit for every occasion.
Conveniently located, guests can enjoy the diversity of Houston by exploring via a complimentary Mercedes-Benz shuttle to nearby attractions such as NRG Stadium, Texas Medical Center, the Houston Zoo, Museum District, Rice University/Rice Village, and numerous world-class restaurants. (Note: within 3 miles radius and subject to availability)
Blossom Hotel Houston is proud to be in the Top 3 of all Houston hotels on both TripAdvisor and Expedia, demonstrating its commitment to excellence and exceptional hospitality.
Current Job Openings
- Assistant Outlet Supervisor
- Asst. Front Office Manager
- Banquet Server
- Bellperson - Valet Attendant
- Director - Front Office
- Director F&B
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Guest Room Attendant
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- House Person
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Kitchen Supervisor
- Laundry Attendant
- Line Cook
- Manager - Sales
- Marketing Manager
- Night Audit
- PBX Operator
- Security / Loss Prevention
Blossom Hotel Houston
The Blossom Hotel - Houston Medical Centerhas an immediate opening for an energetic, outgoing and experienced individual to lead our Marketing Team.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and execution of all related marketing activity across relevant distribution channels to achieve budgeted topline revenues. We offer excellent benefits to include health, dental vision, life insurance, Short-term/Long Term Disability insurance, 401(k) with matching, vacation, sick and holiday pay and much more!!!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Skilled in the creation and deployment of complex luxury hotel launch plans. Lifestyle, luxury, or global brand experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of direct marketing responsibility within a luxury hotel environment
- Experience with creating a zero-based marketing plan, associated budgetary requirements, and intended ROI metrics on proposed spend
- Experience in managing among multiple priorities at one time
- Development of strategy and execution of holistic and integrated marketing campaigns across all relevant channels such as digital, social, GDS, OTA’s, group, etc.
- Creation of experientially driven programming and activations based on target demographics
- Marketing experience with complex hotel assets in managing multiple business units such as resort and culinary
- Key stakeholder and creator of annualized and quantifiable marketing plans across multiple business units
- Expert in digital marketing and social media strategies and analysis
- Ability to positively collaborate with associated team members, ownership, and 3rd party vendors
- Ability to assertively manage and measure the performance of 3rd party vendors such as (but not limited to) public relations firms, social media agencies, branding firms, digital providers, etc.
- Lead and inform creative design of all consumer and B2B facing touch points with alignment of confirmed brand standards
- Ability to proof and edit copywriting according to established brand standards
- Maintain the brand voice and pillars according to established brand standards
- Skilled at managing their department from a fiscal and budgetary perspective this includes preparing and managing the marketing budget(s).
- Quantifiably measure ROI on each marketing initiative, provide feedback and recommendations for future strategies
- Analyze and apply market research to topline centric marketing initiatives
- Serve as a key stakeholder in achieving annualized budget targets (as approved by ownership) and driving above fair share of market share among the designated competitive set
- Create actionable and measurable campaigns with an associated revenue target
- Experienced in managing both architectural and lifestyle photoshoots/productions
- Maintenance of visual assets (still and video)
- Ability to review STR reports and budgets and act upon data discovered
- Ability to pitch and collaborate with brand aligned media and journalists
- Create a team environment that encourages creativity, innovation, accountability, and high standards
- Develop and negotiate new partnership marketing opportunities to drive new customer acquisition
- Develop direct mail and resort collateral to include all multi-media, audio, visual and print components
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, holidays (as needed)
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above and are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree (hotel marketing preferred). Five years’ experience in marketing / advertising / public relations. Background encompassing hotel / resort marketing and advertising.
Language Skills: Exceptional written, verbal and in person skills including etiquette and ability to work with the public. Knowledge of communications skills, exceptional organization skills, ability to deal with diverse clientele, golf knowledge and or marina experience is an advantage.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to spend 50% of working day sitting and other 50% standing or walking. Must be able to walk entire length of property for site inspections. Ability to read a computer screen from a distance of 1-3 feet. The employee is required regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. Must present self in a mature professional manner.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)